Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question,who here dealt with evobikes,would you suggest them? I am planning on a eagle upgrade from them.

Dealt with them many times and always received exceptional service, products and deals. 

Price on that spez seat?

1200zars for the cheapest one i think 

R1450 as of this Saturday, for the Power Comp, which is the cheapest!

xkrk_enl.jpg

Cort-grafik-se-blk-red-6-500x554.jpg

Finding a budget alternative to 5tens is a topic that keeps resurfacing. On the jump bike and bmx flats are non negotiable for me. But on the trail I clip in... religiously. Something I've been intending to try and change for the longest time. But spending north of 2k on an experiment I'm not really sure of just never seemed worth the trouble. Now I've looked at MANY alternatives. But these seem to fit the bill nicely. Grippy soles. Tough uppers. Elasticated under the padded tongue to keep your foot in place with the added surety of good old fashioned laces. And some more padding around the ankles. They cost R1000 at Zando. But they had a 25% sale which ended at noon today. Then with the added help of some almost forgotten ebucks. I managed to snag this pair at a hair over R600 including shipping. Amped to try them out.

xkrk_enl.jpg

Finding a budget alternative to 5tens is a topic that keeps resurfacing. On the jump bike and bmx flats are non negotiable for me. But on the trail I clip in... religiously. Something I've been intending to try and change for the longest time. But spending north of 2k on an experiment I'm not really sure of just never seemed worth the trouble. Now I've looked at MANY alternatives. But these seem to fit the bill nicely. Grippy soles. Tough uppers. Elasticated under the padded tongue to keep your foot in place with the added surety of good old fashioned laces. And some more padding around the ankles. They cost R1000 at Zando. But they had a 25% sale which ended at noon today. Then with the added help of some almost forgotten ebucks. I managed to snag this pair at a hair over R600 including shipping. Amped to try them out.

ja thanks for sharing this info now only

xkrk_enl.jpg

Great for people who don't like their shins!!!!!

ja thanks for sharing this info now only

Haha! I knew I would flak for this. But hey. Its not like they're a proven alternative. We'll have to see if they last. And also, if they actually work well enough for the intended purpose. I'm sure they'll be fine on the park and street stuff. But whether they will hold up between the dirt and rocks remains to be seen. Guess I'll let ya'll know. 

Haha! I knew I would flak for this. But hey. Its not like they're a proven alternative. We'll have to see if they last. And also, if they actually work well enough for the intended purpose. I'm sure they'll be fine on the park and street stuff. But whether they will hold up between the dirt and rocks remains to be seen. Guess I'll let ya'll know. 

And if they do get chewed up, you can get them re-soled at Barksole for R 800 or something for the correct rubber.