Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tripped in my penguin shoes after a training ride, fell over with my credit card in hand and accidentally clicked 'Shopping Cart'.

Only on receiving the goods, did I realise that I acquired 3 jerseys.

Damnit.

attachicon.gifIMG_2638.jpg

It could have been a very hard fall if it was not for the 3 jerseys cushioning the landing!

Fitted the fiets with a new set of wheels from Lyne and Onza gum wall tekke (dropped the 2.8 650b+ for 29).
This is aside from the new Scott helmet, Oakley riding shades, Leatt shorts and 2nd hand POC helmet for the other half to start learning to cycle... Santa really got hold of my bank details :|

post-90348-0-43149500-1575959686_thumb.jpg

I am waiting for parcels... Some of these courier companies are just soo bad. I can gift myself a new bike if I get these in time !

DA 9100 gruppo

Garmin Edge 830

Ican Aero 35mm wheels

Conti Gp5000 + Latex tubes

Bling KMC Gold chain for the new build

Wheels mfg threaded pf30

I'll be giving this little "bad boy" a go

*edit: And now with the file attached attachicon.gifC0BAD1A7-2BEC-49FD-97F2-F4EB4D60FB88.jpeg

I really appreciate mine these days. Saves me a lot of head turning. I also cycle around country lanes a lot and get lost in thought, this thing warns me of approaching traffic.

Best piece of safety kit I never knew I needed.

Bought the front light recently too. Not used much but the Garmin light network works well.

Say hello to Peaches... Bought the bright bits months ago, slowly collected the rest, then got gatvol with all the parts lying around and built her up. Ended up waving a white flag and took her for a brake bleed and rear mech setup at with Andre at Complete Cyclist HB. 

43c @35psi turns the Chappies cheese-grater into a Gomma Gomma couch

post-59317-0-48929100-1575978465_thumb.jpg

Edited by lechatnoir