Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got some bibs from Mr Price sport, (was a bday gift from my daughter)

Can't believe how good the quality is for the price, have gone through a bunch of bibs over the years and the quality of these is easily comparable.

My awesome wife got me another pair today for using on the day to day rides, a no brainer. R399.00attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Please check in again after a month or so as I would really be keen to know how they wear !

Ok peeps, just some feedback on the R400 bibs from Mr Price,

Got 2 pairs, been using couple of times a week since I got them, Sep/Oct last year.

Holding up great, chamois is still sweet, lycra is like new still, really cant fault them.

You can buy em, at R400 a pair its a no brainer.

Thats my experience up to now ????

Ok peeps, just some feedback on the R400 bibs from Mr Price,

Got 2 pairs, been using couple of times a week since I got them, Sep/Oct last year.

Holding up great, chamois is still sweet, lycra is like new still, really cant fault them.

You can buy em, at R400 a pair its a no brainer.

Thats my experience up to now

Jip, I have posted about this before.

Mr Price bibs are really good. I have Spez and Fox ones too but the Mr Price ones are kind of my go to ones, I got me 2 pairs almost 2 years ago and they are still 100%.