Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, well not directly takealot, items are outsourced from other vendors. Sunnies supplied by 'Pure Endurance Solutions' and the Gloves supplied by 'MC Auto. Takelaot was still cheaper than buying directly from the suppliers though. I bought the gloves with eBucks.

Yeah, well not directly takealot, items are outsourced from other vendors. Sunnies supplied by 'Pure Endurance Solutions' and the Gloves supplied by 'MC Auto. Takelaot was still cheaper than buying directly from the suppliers though. I bought the gloves with eBucks.

Yeah lately takealot are doing that but luckily the discount still worked as I bought them in the way of takealot vouchers from momentum.

Yeah lately takealot are doing that but luckily the discount still worked as I bought them in the way of takealot vouchers from momentum.

For a long time already. A previous company I worked for sold products through Takealot since 2014.

But for all intents and purposes you are buying from Takealot. Same discounts would apply as you mentioned.

2020 Titan Cypher Elite Carbon.

She will see dirt for the first time this weekend - although she was broken in at the Herald Road Race last weekend.

Coming from a 2019 Trek Fuel EX 5.

The honeymoon has been good so far :D .

Very nice! I like what Titan have been doing lately.

As a kid I used to spend hours in CNA lusting over Bianchi bikes in the cycle mags.

Yesterday I got to bring one home....and lust over it in the lounge

Ha ha, TV on the floor.

This guy gets it !

Awesome bike, enjoy riding it