Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well technically it counts as its almost here

Redacted till further notice

Edited by MTB-More

What the heck, why are they allowed to sell trainers and we not?

This is either highly unfair or illegal. 

who was selling this?

Last I heard you and all other Wahoo retailers are out of shock waiting on shipment mid May on the new inflated pricing?

You can also sell if you had stock and distribute after lockdown. Some courier companies do however deliver during this time so should look into that option. The current distributor in this regard do have a essential services license and their interpretation of what can and cant be couriers might differ from others

Also was not sold though the manufacturer or importer directly so please dont get the wrong people into trouble.

Edited by MTB-More

It's in Namibia

Last one that was in the shop, got it at the old price still

Last I heard you and all other Wahoo retailers are out of shock waiting on shipment mid May on the new inflated pricing?

You can also sell if you had stock and distribute after lockdown. Some courier companies do however deliver during this time so should look into that option. The current distributor in this regard do have a essential services license and their interpretation of what can and cant be couriers might differ from others

Also was not sold though the manufacturer or importer directly so please dont get the wrong people into trouble.

Couriers may only transport essentials in Stage 5 so a trainer would not be an item you could ship.

We are essential services and have to include a copy of our permit with every parcel.

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Couriers may only transport essentials in Stage 5 so a trainer would not be an item you could ship.

We are essential services and have to include a copy of our permit with every parcel.

So far I've had 3 CRC orders delivered during lockdown.

1 Order during the first week, and two last week.

All three cleared customs before the lockdown.

I pulled the trigger on a Stages powermeter for my MTB (R6400 on CWC) and my first Assos bibshorts... now the wait is unbearable...

since we cannot buy bike stuff at the moment  can we post picture of our groceries on here ?

So far I've had 3 CRC orders delivered during lockdown.

1 Order during the first week, and two last week.

All three cleared customs before the lockdown.

gloves and masks? 

Admittedly I bought and put this in last year already, but it was a serious bike alteration. And with all the coronavirus related posts dominating around here I figured something different could be good.

The angleset kit comes with 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5deg offset cups. I used the 1.5 degree to take my Tallboy's headangle from oldschool 70.2 to a slightly more relaxed 68.7 degrees.

Wish I could give a detailed ride report of back to back changes, but I was off the bike for 18 months before this and then also relocated to the other side of the world. Trails very different here compared to Jonkershoek. Could be subjective, but pedal strikes are a bit more frequent, and the bike looks "slacker" I reckon.

post-109857-0-95383800-1588409699_thumb.jpg