Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I pretty much only ride this bike I need more carry space because I have to dress unlike a cyclist to look the part - my middle aged babyface can't grow the matching beard though

Does the bag get in the way when pedaling?

Does the bag get in the way when pedaling?

not at all but when I stop to admire the scenery the velcro they use on the top tube tabs catches my beloved assos so I need to do something about this - its not standard velco, works well but munches lycra

post-81229-0-25495200-1594280487_thumb.jpg

not at all but when I stop to admire the scenery the velcro they use on the top tube tabs catches my beloved assos so I need to do something about this - its not standard velco, works well but munches lycra

If you run a strip of Gorilla tape over the velcro tabs as a temporary solution ... or go full bike packer and ride in a pair of off cut old denims.

Got a 9 speed 12-32 cassette. Still rocking the Tiagra 10 years later. It’s so cheap to maintain so I am saving the MTB a bit. Tired of grinding up 12-15% gradients on a 39 and 28 combo (at first it was a 23) especially on a long ride. Living in a very hilly area. Hills are either straight up or straight down. Will be getting a hanger extender from Rapidé. ????????????

post-39356-0-31967400-1594457971_thumb.jpeg

a523383f6bf136e291c47c17c4212eac.jpg

Oura Ring .... Let’s see how it stacks up against all the Whoop influencers....

i have also had my eye on the Whoop or this ring... Please keep us posted on your experience. Where did you order it from and how long did it take?

i have also had my eye on the Whoop or this ring... Please keep us posted on your experience. Where did you order it from and how long did it take?

I'm also interested (although the price still seem prohibitive to me)

But I'd rather wear this than a whoop bracelet)

I wonder which is better, the ring is certainly much smaller. I was surprised how thick the whoop is.

Will do, looks like it needs a good few days/weeks to get all the trending data. Ordered from their website, believe it’s the only way for now. I live in Dubai and it took 7 days, mate in Jozi ordered one before me and took about 10 days. So at least we know they can ship most places and delivery is reasonably quick.

I'm also interested (although the price still seem prohibitive to me)

But I'd rather wear this than a whoop bracelet)

Yeah, not the most cost effective way to measure some metrics. But whoop comes with a subscription fee so you need to determine break-even point between the two.

Whoop definitely has a few more features and more aimed to the athlete. Ring seems to be more aimed at overall health and wellness.

Once I have a few weeks of data and insights I’ll post some info. So far, I can confirm ring is super comfortable and it’s fit and forget. After months sleeping with a Fenix5X Plus on my wrist this is a dream (pun intended).