Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Some bits and bobs (so that I can get the job done properly

I had that dynaplug and after having paid over a grand for it I was pretty irritated at just how **** it was. The R90 slugplug outshone it like a beast. Like literally, stuck trail side tryna dynaplug my tyre and fokol, here comes past a ride with a slugplug and boom.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some new legs for my Trance 29. Now a full Rockshox setup vs the stock Fox setup

C22-C59-A0-2-E1-C-49-FB-A20-E-43813-FC07

Still miss my Trance.

Any reason for going Rockshox over Fox? After sales service and parts availability for Rockshox is a deal breaker for me.

Any reason for going Rockshox over Fox? After sales service and parts availability for Rockshox is a deal breaker for me.

Walk into Stoke suspension works and there isn't an RS service kit that is not hanging on the wall. Wiper kits have also always been cheaper for RS over Fox

Walk into Stoke suspension works and there isn't an RS service kit that is not hanging on the wall. Wiper kits have also always been cheaper for RS over Fox

Try to find a replacement damper...........

Still miss my Trance.

In terms of the shock, I wanted a piggyback shock. I almost had a DPX2 via eBay before it was deemed an “unshippable item” by the morons in their global shipper programme. One really nice thing about the Super Deluxe is that I can service the it myself. No serious special tools needed, like shock bleeders and nitrogen chargers needed for the the Fox DPS. In terms of the fork, I wanted something a bit burlier than the 34. The Pike fills the gap between the 34 and a 36 nicely. The Fox stuff worked really well, the fork especially after a Fractive tune, but I love to tinker so the new parts also help me get my fix in that regard

nice, love that colour!

attachicon.gifStumpy.jpgI finaly upgraded to my 'groot meisie fiets'. Luckily old bike was upgraded to GX just before lockdown so could swop out the NX. Maiden voyage is tomorrow, and it krismis in July for me!

attachicon.gifStumpy.jpgI finaly upgraded to my 'groot meisie fiets'. Luckily old bike was upgraded to GX just before lockdown so could swop out the NX. Maiden voyage is tomorrow, and it krismis in July for me!

Lekker, nou gaan Iron Monkey jou b**ch wees  :thumbup:

That ODI logo on the grips is not lined up.  Who ever installed that grips needs to do a better job! 

Behalwe vir daai 1 draatjie waar ons almal geval het.

Ekt net gedab, nie geval nie... maar as dit jou maak beter voel kan jy maar so sê.

Absoluut stunning bikes. Happy miles wat voorlê vir jou. My verloofde het ook een gekoop op Spez se sale. Het haar riding heeltemal transform.