Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Insurance loves me, I only ever upgrade thanks to them.

TCR - 12500km before riding into a wall at a CRIT 

VENGE - 26000km before a somersault and a brain bleed.

SuperSIx - 42000km before 2 tik kops asked for the bike then ran after me. 

I guess insurance is probably bleak but I have only had a car claim once in 8 years and that was someone driving into me. I rode 280 times a year for past 4 years, so claims per rides done, pretty low.

I see a trend developing here! Remind me not to cycle near you when you close in on 60500km on this bike pls.

Upgraded my son's Titan 24" Hades fork to a 26" Fox F Series RLT. Nice improvement and looks great. Definitely given him more confidence to attack the technical bits. 

Trying out something supposed to be more slippery. Looking forward to my morning ride tomorrow. 590b03b9f32623b90e1b97d9c08439dc.jpg

Insurance loves me, I only ever upgrade thanks to them.

I guess insurance is probably bleak but I have only had a car claim once in 8 years and that was someone driving into me. I rode 280 times a year for past 4 years, so claims per rides done, pretty low.

Bliksem, Bru! You love cycling. Indeed.  Many would've taken up chess or waterpolo after the Venge.

Enjoy that beautiful new fiets.

giphy.gif

Edited by 'Dale

From the crashes, we have something in common ;) , from the mileages you cover, not so much  :blush:

deb66bc938fe30105996b2ab22463b29.jpg

I have had new bike day so thought should make it new bike day for someone else as well.

Fixed the stunning 1000gs shimano shifters the original grease was solid. Have put slime filled tubes in, bought a pump and a lock.

The other savages have donated Lyzne lights and a bontrager helmet. It’s being picked up today.

Nice bike congrats. Any reason you didn't buy the bigger frame?

It’s a L. I’m 1,81 so going to an XL will be too big.

deb66bc938fe30105996b2ab22463b29.jpg

I have had new bike day so thought should make it new bike day for someone else as well.

Fixed the stunning 1000gs shimano shifters the original grease was solid. Have put slime filled tubes in, bought a pump and a lock.

The other savages have donated Lyzne lights and a bontrager helmet. It’s being picked up today.

Big thanks to Sindz from Khaltsha cycles for helping put us in touch and delivering the bike to Andile. He is a security guard at the waterfront. We looking to try do a few more soon!

92fd9859b312ea3ee8f14fe79cc9ccb1.jpg