Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

120mm Fox with some custom decals from CBR, Flow wheels built by Knipe Racing with Pillar racing double butted spokes and Hope Pro 4 hubs. She is finally done and I could not be happier ????

Sy het baie mooi uitgekom!

120mm Fox with some custom decals from CBR, Flow wheels built by Knipe Racing with Pillar racing double butted spokes and Hope Pro 4 hubs. She is finally done and I could not be happier ????

This is a very very nice build!Congrats, many happy and safe miles!????

120mm Fox with some custom decals from CBR, Flow wheels built by Knipe Racing with Pillar racing double butted spokes and Hope Pro 4 hubs. She is finally done and I could not be happier [emoji16]

Hope you have many happy miles [emoji106][emoji106]

After around 12 years it was time to retire my old Spez road shoes.

When into Cyclelab to see what specials they had and walked out with these. They weren’t on special but they were only ones I liked that were close to my measly budget.

a66368e5b42273f94e3ebc5c8eb46f2b.jpg

I’m not saying it’s the shoes, but I’ve worn them only twice, yesterday I knocked 2 seconds of my PB up a climb and today I took another 4 seconds off of that.

I’m not saying it’s the shoes, but I’ve worn them only twice, yesterday I knocked 2 seconds of my PB up a climb and today I took another 4 seconds off of that.

New equipment is known to make one faster. :D

Only if you show pictures

Paid deposit and dropped my bike off on Saturday.. I keep hitting refresh on his Instagram page while I fully know I can't expect to see anything for at least the next week or two! Will post pics as soon as I get any.

Decided to pull the trigger on a USWE "action pack" and Action camera harness :clap: ! After constantly struggling to find a chest mount that will be strong enough to stop my gimbal-setup from bouncing I decided to give this a try. The pack is extremely comfortable even with the camera harness installed and the gimbal/camera doesn't move at all! I don't usually ride with a pack because of how bulky they look and feel but this one looks sleek, feels fast and is just big enough to fit a bladder + all the camera extras. :thumbup: Now I have a comfortable pack for those SUPER long days and a comfortable camera harness.

post-48651-0-65262100-1599479974_thumb.jpeg

post-48651-0-03816800-1599479951_thumb.jpeg

post-48651-0-30984000-1599479935_thumb.jpeg

post-48651-0-21368500-1599479985_thumb.jpeg