Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

They display this stuff too much in your face and right next to one another....we don't stand a chance.....barbag and shirt combo..dammit....

1797745235_Screenshot2021-07-05at15_26_59.png.3b2a8d84f6f7259fad32c36e539138bc.png620800961_Screenshot2021-07-05at15_28_30.png.dd71a2c009ee38734693e348a212717e.png

Edit: bar bag feedback...as I read reports earlier, the straps are a bit finicky but very secure, I won't have an issue with the plastic clips scrapping the bars as my bars are leathered to close to the stem....waterproofness not tested (rain is not expected here in the desert for some months to come!) but will soon be back in the Cape so that will happen fast! Volume wise, I could fit 2 water bottles or one full size bidon in it...no issues, has separate front zippered sleeve for mobile, easy to access. Very good material quality and appears extremely tuff and well made with reflective tape in front...only real negative is access to main compartment ...but that I reckon is the same for almost every bar bag if you have an out-front, stem-mounted Garmin device with light combo..... 

Lekka piece of kit....

Edited by capediver
feedback

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been itching to get a PYGA Hyrax for a while now, and even more so after I test rode one, such an awesome bike, but I was forbideded to get one, so I did the only thing I could, went full #ENDUROBRO and got a Slakline......

Coming soon to couch near me.....

IMG-20210705-WA0000.jpg

4 minutes ago, Chadvdw67 said:

I have been itching to get a PYGA Hyrax for a while now, and even more so after I test rode one, such an awesome bike, but I was forbideded to get one, so I did the only thing I could, went full #ENDUROBRO and got a Slakline......

Coming soon to couch near me.....

IMG-20210705-WA0000.jpg

Ooooo that's one sexy frame. Nice. Very nice. 

On 6/24/2021 at 5:55 PM, Meezo said:

It's clips to keep glasses in place..............

Only to be found on an Oakley I presume ????

1 hour ago, Muttley said:

So after spending all of lock down on the indoor trainer and racking up almost 8500Km, I finally decided that it was time to mix things up a bit... plus it's something that the Mrs can also use ????

Introducing Shrek:

Image.jpeg.a99863519c5748f84205ea53d2fe2a4f.jpeg

Concept 2 SkiErg

What is it?

Or is something that gets used by you and the Mrs together? ????

1 minute ago, Meezo said:

What is it?

Or is something that gets used by you and the Mrs together? ????

That is a ski erg... So it works like a Concept 2 rower but you pull down on the handles to activate the fan and the work out.

It is brutal.

Use one of those, an assault bike and a concept 2 and you will be more ripped than a pair of 70s denims

32 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

That is a ski erg... So it works like a Concept 2 rower but you pull down on the handles to activate the fan and the work out.

It is brutal.

Use one of those, an assault bike and a concept 2 and you will be more ripped than a pair of 70s denims

Exactly this^

It's meant to mimic cross country skiing - just did my first 2000m and I got destroyed ????

6 hours ago, trekfactoryracingteam@gmail.com said:

mine was a 2021 trek topfuel with axs dropper post and gears

Proof please 

7 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

It is brutal.

I will vrêk! 

1 hour ago, Chadvdw67 said:

Lighting inside my house is TERRIBLE for pictures, so added some outside shots, first ride tomorrow ????????????????????

20210709_133744.jpg

20210709_133435.jpg

20210709_133152.jpg

Oh, and please excuse the fugly garden, busy with some maintenance work....

Awesome build! This really came out nicely. Many happy and safe miles!

3 hours ago, Chadvdw67 said:

Lighting inside my house is TERRIBLE for pictures, so added some outside shots, first ride tomorrow ????????????????????

20210709_133744.jpg

20210709_133435.jpg

20210709_133152.jpg

Oh, and please excuse the fugly garden, busy with some maintenance work....

That’s hot!! Nice one dude. Wow, that bike makes you want to ride.