Do you know this guy?

ThaStig

Love it.................love it, love it, love it.................Google it you lazy f#@k.....ROFL

great, now i have coke all over my keyboard! :oops:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any-one know who this guy is? Was on chappies yesterday, pretending to be Andy Schleck. :huh:

Way too much chin cleavage and id don't think Andy is a smoker.

who's Andy Schleck if he ain't this guy?

What he do?

Steal something?

Dodgy blokes down there.

Can't believe we're still banging on about this dick head, If he wants to pretend to be

Andy whogivesa**** then let it be.

in fact he looks more like Janmtb ..(no offence)

Edited by Tumbleweed

Can't believe we're still banging on about this dick head, If he wants to pretend to be

Andy whogivesa**** then let it be.

in fact he looks more like Janmtb ..(no offence)

haha I'm about twice that okes size

I cannot believe you have the guts to show your face after your insulting post about other peoples illness. Your is much greater.

How was it insulting? I said he might have it..... Seriously eccentric1. I really don't care if it's a touchy subject to you or if you know someone who has it, If you feel like arguing, go home and save it for your wife . I'm not interested

Andy's not black

Yes, and that's clearly not Mrs. Schlep, you can clearly see they put the name of the girl as Ronelle Rust, look at the bottom left. Maybe Ronelle gets called Andie all the time too and now she writes her names on the bottom of pictures of her?

How was it insulting? I said he might have it..... Seriously eccentric1. I really don't care if it's a touchy subject to you or if you know someone who has it, If you feel like arguing, go home and save it for your wife . I'm not interested

lol, even by my standards your post was in poor taste... :ph34r:

I actually read it twice because I didn't believe you actually said that?

It was not that it was touchy subject, it just wasn't funny you guava.

Yes, and that's clearly not Mrs. Schlep, you can clearly see they put the name of the girl as Ronelle Rust, look at the bottom left. Maybe Ronelle gets called Andie all the time too and now she writes her names on the bottom of pictures of her?

The photographer's name is Rone....ah screw it....off to a nap <_<