What's up with all the newbies?

Hairy

At least I (newbie) havent advertised anything otherwise I would've also been considered a scammer :unsure: I just post questions as i am a proper newbie... :w00t:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is those that log on for the first time and then post an add a few seconds later that I find a little suspect.

Obviously it does not apply to all sellers.

cant they atleast get their terminology right.

Well I reckon its a **** hot deal considering its been serviced twice in 2 months/100km ;)

At least I (newbie) havent advertised anything otherwise I would've also been considered a scammer :unsure: I just post questions as i am a proper newbie... :w00t:

Princesses are always welcome....

cant they atleast get their terminology right.

Remote lock... is it a plain an simple system with dip switches, or a code hopping electronic remote lock...? :whistling:

Noobs rule. Crusties drool. I reckon after, say 100 posts, you can't possibly have anything constructive to add/say/sell, and you should just move on to online crosswords...

ok ok...

Hi my name is Ian.

I like road bikes, only been cycling again for the last three years, however used to cycle in the mid eighties with my Le Turbo from Deal and Huth.

Mountain bikes did not exist, if you liked mud you tried Cyclo Cross.

It weighed 12 kg, used to see Mighty Mouse in my home town of Boksburg.

This new stuff you okes have is really cool like STis and plastic bikes.

Tubbies were too expensive just to throw away after they had punctures so i would open them up and repair them.

Shoes had nailed on cleats, and we used toe clips and straps.

I have bought off The Hub an old Bianchi and built up a Look KX light mostly from bits off the Hub.

Am I a newbie on the Hub, perhaps, been here for a while now, sorry for not introducing myself before.

We all happy now ?

What's up with all the newbies?

They come on over to the Hub as if it is gumtree, post and item and that is that.

No "Hi my name is poephol and I is liking the hub very much" introductions .... nothing.

Then selling goods with a zero post count, in my mind does not make me want to run out and do business with this person/persons.

The above is me throwing something out there for your opinions.

Hairy

Right.

Your advert is no longer 'beyond me'.

Nubbin.