Shaved legs or not continues.

M L

330 members have voted

1. 1. Shaved/No shaving/just a little trim

• Yes I shave/wax
    • No I very rarely or never shave
    • Don't shave, just trim a number 1 or 2

I planned to shave, but was told in no uncertain terms by the wife that I will actually not shave unless I am able to stay with the A bunch, else I am just a poser.

I stay with A bunch... A bunch of slow pokes :w00t:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I planned to shave, but was told in no uncertain terms by the wife that I will actually not shave unless I am able to stay with the A bunch, else I am just a poser.

Your wife is very smart..

Edited by BLACKvoodoo

Plenty batty boys on this thread worried about whether other chaps have hair on their legs or not it seems.....

Too much projection from you lot!

To each their own. You smaak hair on your legs cos it makes you feel like a man. Go mad.

Plenty batty boys on this thread worried about whether other chaps have hair on their legs or not it seems.....

Too much projection from you lot!

To each their own. You smaak hair on your legs cos it makes you feel like a man. Go mad.

Amen! I've worked hard at growing this leg hair, ever since Std 5. :lol:

Haha, don't shave patches! Like Samson you will lose at least 2 seconds when you go down the run!!

Edited by Tubehunter

I like the way my leg hair flutters in the wind as I pass people

I like how gangsta mine looks when I do it in corn rows. Instant street cred!

Haha, don't shave patches! Like Samson you will lose at least 2 seconds a run when you go down the run!!

Oh yes! I am totally aware that my leg hair is the source of my power. I shaved one leg some years back... I limped for a week.

Scotty you need to embrace all peeps, even the man loving men, can I come on over and shave them for you ?

Ha :lol:

shaved legs on a guy is very soft on the eyes ;)

when it comes to massaging / rubbing in of the legs - it uses less lotion / oil / rub when shaved and less complaints about pulling hair.......

and the bonus is a nice smooth feeling when I rub my legs up against my man's legs under the covers :whistling:

as for the rest I'm not talking out of the shave-room :ph34r: except to say - beard = no action :whistling:

Reading this thread it seems then that the main reasons for shaving one's legs are:

1. It looks better (Vast majority of posts)

2. Less painful when getting a massage

3. Easier to clean mud off your legs. By easier, I assume less painful since scraping/scrubbing caked mud off hairy legs doesn't really require that much more effort than scraping/scrubbing caked mud off smooth legs.

I guess one can say then that if you have a tendency to be vain and/or you're a bit of a baby when it comes to mild pain, shave your legs.

Otherwise keep 'em natural. Either way it will make no difference to your riding. :)

Yeah! darn newbies!

Like this guy.. he only joined in November last year and has a mere 2 posts to his name! I bet he wear baggies too! What does he know :P

Yeah! darn newbies!

Like this guy.. he only joined in November last year and has a mere 2 posts to his name! I bet he wear baggies too! What does he know :P

you gotta start somewhere, dude.