Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

From Cyclingnews.com

Four former teammates of Lance Armstrong will receive six month bans after they confessed to doping and testified against the seven-time Tour de France winner

These guys wouldn't admit to something if there wasn't substantial evidence against them.I think LA will make a deal and provide some names of the bigger fish.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there are some guys who are clean... but ja, on the other end the "fast" guys are probably just using little enough juice. For our own sanity we all like to believe that our heros are clean... but.

These guys wouldn't admit to something if there wasn't substantial evidence against them.I think LA will make a deal and provide some names of the bigger fish.

I wouldn't be over sad if LA goes down burning... Mr, I've Been Tested 1000 times. He musn't get off with a slap on the wrist.

Considering the nature of the charges, Lance is pretty much the big fish.

yeah.. who's bigger fish than lance?

He is but he can bring down guys at UCI,Doctors and Team managers.

From the Borat of the peloton:

Tweeter Sagan@TweeterSagan

This morning call from Nový čas. Journalist: 'What think of Levi's six-month ban?' Sagan: 'This big blow. Wrangler boot-cut not the same.'

He is but he can bring down guys at UCI,Doctors and Team managers.

Yeah, the UCI - and the alleged hush money - but I reckon USADA see Lance as being as complicit in the doping programme on the same level as management and the doctors.

Not believing that everyone in the peleton is on something is like believing that that the WWF is real

i know a lot of hubbers who used to think that....

From the Borat of the peloton:

Tweeter Sagan@TweeterSagan

This morning call from Nový čas. Journalist: 'What think of Levi's six-month ban?' Sagan: 'This big blow. Wrangler boot-cut not the same.'

I'm liking this guy even more already. Classic

and if they're were doing it, you can bet lance's other ball EVERYBODY else was doing it as well...

Even though I believe this statement to be true it's sad that it's going to cause some damage to the imagine of cycling.

But I think it's fair to say Cycling = Body Building

I see Vaughters is getting lots of twitter love, and while he's done loads to combat doping in sport (although the timing of story about Alex Rasmussen's suspension couldn't be timed worse), why didn't he spill the beans earlier?

Ok, so all the hype is coming from one dutch newspaper and everyone else are reporting based on their article. Has this been substantiated by any other source or are we only relying on this one newspaper report?