Entries for sani2c open on Monday

TNOSE_E

just got the mail from the farmer man.

entries only open at 12pm.

payments only open 16 july....

meanbearpig, july..ju havnt paid... :)

LAST MINUTE CHANGES

Adventure riders can enter at 12:00, Race riders at 13:00, and Trail riders at 14:00. Please pass it on :)

LAST MINUTE CHANGES

Adventure riders can enter at 12:00, Race riders at 13:00, and Trail riders at 14:00. Please pass it on :)

I don't find it amusing that I cannot register for one of the other rides? It really puts a spanner in the works.....

Entries for sani2c 2013

Entries for the sani2c 2013 will open to all 2012 participants only, today 2 July at noon. The entry process will be registration only and you will only be required to pay when payments open from 16th July until 31 July 2012. Please note that you will only be allowed to register for the event you participated in 2012. We will allow changes only once entries have been finalised. Although there is no need to rush as you will have until 31st July to enter we will be limiting entries to 650 teams per event. (This year we over stepped the mark and had over 700 teams in the adventure.) This means that not all 2012 participants will be guaranteed of an entry for the 2013 events.

I don't find it amusing that I cannot register for one of the other rides? It really puts a spanner in the works.....

You'll be able to swop with someone.

Which event did you do last year and which one do you want to do this year?

You'll be able to swop with someone.

Which event did you do last year and which one do you want to do this year?

I did the Trail and would now want to do the Adventure. Seperate question for anyone with an answer. Am I correct in saying that if I was to do a substitution due to what ever reason, do I lose my spot in the line and the substitution gets that spot or how does it work?

So? What are the costs this year?? The website is not updating to new information.

Edited by duringd

I remember my first S2c in 2006, entry was R1600 per rider. Should have invested in futures.......

Have you done Berg and Bush?

Haven't done Berg & Bush, I've done Joberg2c, the Berg & Bush section is awesome, for me day 4 of Joberg2c (descent off escarpment) is better than day 8 (descent into umkomaas valley).