Bike setup Stellenbosch?

Gideondv

Hi guys,

I want to go for a bike setup (mtb)

Can someone please recommend a place in Stellenbosch?

Price?

Happy with the results?

Thank you!

Hi there are few places in Stellenbosch you can go to for a bike setup. Mason's bike inn ask for Mason himself. BMT cycles I think Steven/Stuart is the guys name. Flandria cycles are also good but they are usally quite busy. Otherwise there is a Doctor/ Sport pysician on your right in the Street that passes Brazenhead just before the robot that goes to Springboks/Mcdonalds. Cannot remember the Docs name but he did my setup as I had knee problems and I have never had problems again afterwards. I used to ride in Stellenbosch for two years so I know the setup and the cyclists of the area. Ask if you need anything else.

That Doctor is at the Andringa Medical centre. I was there last year. The Doc himself is also a triathlete

I really cannot remember the Docs name. I think it's Charl or Christo. Its in Andringa str. he's logo is red with some writing. I will try to find out.

Hi Gideon, ek weet Andrew Smith doen ook sulke goed by Maties, hy werk daar vanaf Coetzenburg gym

Maak kontak met Erika Green , sy is getroud met Spook, welbekende mense in die area, great setup dienste asook goeie oefenprogramme, sal die nr vir jou prob kry