aussies get tough

Tumbleweed

ADELAIDE, Australia (AP) _ Anti-doping measures at cycling's Tour Down Under will include mandatory blood profiling of competitors, the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) announced Monday.
Working with the sport's world governing body Union Cycliste International (UCI), ASADA said the initiatives include the launch of the UCI's biological passport program which involves blood profiling of every cyclist before the event.

full story:

Aussie Tour to face toughest anti-doping
The Age, Australia - 5 minutes ago

If they're caught with sheep's DNA in their system' date=' will they be charged with murder? [/quote']

There is no law in Aus against adultry, I would think an award rather tahn a ban would be given to an Aussie in this case

That's what all the Aussies say... but strangely the sheep still run whenever they see one. 

ClapLOL

or bestiality

In their case' date=' true love
[/quote']

the sheep are in central oz, the people on the coast. how often do you reckon they get it on?

is it true you like to sleep with the baboons?

or bestiality

In their case' date=' true love
[/quote']

the sheep are in central oz, the people on the coast. how often do you reckon they get it on?

is it true you like to sleep with the baboons?

didn't harbhajan call symonds a baboon? and he's an aussie. i'm definitely not gonna sleep with symonds 

No, he called him "Moo Ki" which apparently is Hindi slang for "jou ma se... " Symonds heard monkey.