Road Routes in Durbanville area?

Psycho

Hello ALL,

well lafter being away from the hub and bike for a few years.....I am back :nuke:

I've moved to Durbanville area recently and was wondering what are good (flatish) routes to ride in the area? need to be doing 3hrs plus rides......need to drop the weight and get the miles going.....

they need to safe to be able to ride alone also?

Did a lekke ride on Saturday heading out towards Klipheuwel and then towards Malmesbury turned right towards Perdeberg Wines ( Wellington sign on road) then right again on R44 ( towards Stellenbosch) and right again on the road that goes to Fisantekraal..... about 78km.....

anyone riding the Phillidelphia road that goes from Klipheuwel towards the N7? is that safe? see there is no shoulder?

was thinking of going that way around and then crossing over past the WestCoast Ostrich Ranch then back on N7 and up Vissershok....need to test that 26 on the back :eek:

see there are alot of road works in the area.....

ok well thank you and hopefully see plenty of you out there on the road soon :thumbup: