Pay Kit Forward - Donate unwanted kit to those who can use it.

Abnormaload!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slicknick

Ive got 2 bibs that are brand new but to small for me that I can donate

What size. If it a M I'll take them

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive got some shirts thats way to big for me,....... somewhere in the XXL region. Ill go have a look and post up description with size. Not brand new, but good enough for training rides.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know where you can donate your old cycling equipment, shoes etc in the Gauteng area?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try some local clubs. some of them have great development programes. I gave all the stuff that was cluttering my flat to my old club, they gave it to some deserving kids.

Hi Everyone, we're involved with about 32 kids from the Jacaranda Children's Home (http://www.jacarandachildren.co.za) in Pretoria & their Cycling Academy. These kids really need anything cycling related, from clothing, helmets, shoes, bicycle spares, etc.

Please throw it in a box/bag & email me horne.martin33@gmail.com for collection arrangements.

All the best for 2013 !

Hi Everyone, we're involved with about 32 kids from the Jacaranda Children's Home (http://www.jacarandachildren.co.za) in Pretoria & their Cycling Academy. These kids really need anything cycling related, from clothing, helmets, shoes, bicycle spares, etc.

Please throw it in a box/bag & email me horne.martin33@gmail.com for collection arrangements.

All the best for 2013 !

Please give us more info - possibly start their own thread?

• 6 months later...

There is a similar topic on the "Wild Dog Forum" where we advertise kit not worth selling, but that someone could use. Is there sometimg similar on the hub?

Also a "wild dogger" :thumbup:

I have a pair of Rudy Projects sunglasses. Lenses scratched, but still usable.

If anyone needs a pair of glasses, pm me to arrange collection.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a bag of old kit that I'd like to donate in the Cape Town area. Any takers?

I have a bag of old kit that I'd like to donate in the Cape Town area. Any takers?

PM sent.