Pay Kit Forward - Donate unwanted kit to those who can use it.

Abnormaload!

i've got a bag of old clothes and 2 pairs of shoes to give away. where can i drop it off in bryanston/fourways area?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for a couple of BMX's to donate to teenage boys in Prince Alfred's Hamlet near Ceres. One of them - Gerald - services the bikes himself with old parts that he scrounges together. His bike got stolen on Saturday, and would be great to get him riding again.

I'm based in Cape Town, and I'll come collect. Also - spare BMX parts can also come in handy, so drop me a message if you have anything that could still be useful.

• 3 months later...

I have some old kit at home that I will happily donate. Will take a pic and post it here after work to see if anyone is interested.

1x Maxed jersey - Medium

1x Maxed MTB shorts - Medium

2x Maxed cycle shorts - (1x large, and 1x XL)

1x Anatomic cycle short - Small.

If anyone knows anyone who might be interested, don't hesitate to send me a PM. I'm willing to send the above items via Postnet to anywhere in the country.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb417/Fruitloop80/IMG_3048_zpsrfxow0sj.jpg

• 5 months later...

Fast forward to Oct 2016...

I have a black bag full of clothes - some new some used.

Who is the current recipient of choice - preferably East Rand area...

Fast forward to Oct 2016...

I have a black bag full of clothes - some new some used.

Who is the current recipient of choice - preferably East Rand area...

I last delay with @jimivaugh - he organized courier to collect, not sure he he still does

We're involved with about 32 kids from the Jacaranda Children's Home (http://www.jacarandachildren.co.za) in Pretoria & their Cycling Academy. These kids really need anything cycling related, from clothing, helmets, shoes, bicycle spares, etc.

Please throw it in a box/bag & email me horne.martin33@gmail.com for collection arrangements.

Thanks !

• 4 months later...

As some of you might know, i was in the market for a seconhand mtb. Finally got mine today after some ranting and raving. Through all this i got offered a almost complete Kona AA by Kevin aka Kona Kula.

The offer was turned down, instead it had gone to a new owner. 16 year old Servano.

You guys will not believe me when i say how big the smile on his face was when i gave him the bike.

So a big thanx to Kevin for unwittingly helping this young man with his first mtb.

Its most appreciated.

Edited by Mongoose001

As some of you might know, i was in the market for a seconhand mtb. Finally got mine today after some ranting and raving. Through all this i got offered a almost complete Kona AA by Kevin aka Kona Kula.

The offer was turned down, instead it had gone to a new owner. 16 year old Servano.

You guys will not believe me when i say how big the smile on his face was when i gave him the bike.

So a big thanx to Kevin for unwittingly helping this young man with his first mtb.

Its most appreciated.

That is so awesome! 

I'm putting back together my other MTB well once I've replaced the fork I'm using.

Its a Mongoose, entry level, but more on the higher side of entry level with hydraulic breaks and tubeless rims. Can anyone recommend someone that would appreciate a MTB like this? I would sell it for R4k but would rather see the smile on someones face when receiving it.

Thanks

I'm putting back together my other MTB well once I've replaced the fork I'm using.

Its a Mongoose, entry level, but more on the higher side of entry level with hydraulic breaks and tubeless rims. Can anyone recommend someone that would appreciate a MTB like this? I would sell it for R4k but would rather see the smile on someones face when receiving it.

Thanks

Yes. Definately. Will send you a PM

Hey guys. Anybody got a spare helmet or 2? Im thinking a small and large, this will be for myself and my son. Just spent a bit on a bike and now cannot afford to buy the kit :-( Any other apparel like gloves etc will be appreciated.

Im in the western cape area.

Cedric

Hey guys. Anybody got a spare helmet or 2? Im thinking a small and large, this will be for myself and my son. Just spent a bit on a bike and now cannot afford to buy the kit :-( Any other apparel like gloves etc will be appreciated.

Cedric

i have a pair of medium full finger gloves for you.

Edited by billygoat0523

Cedric

Drop me a PM