Pay Kit Forward - Donate unwanted kit to those who can use it.

Abnormaload!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I have some roadie shoes to give away - they are Mavic carbon composites.  The shoes themselves are in good condition, but the cleats are worn.  Ja, don't ask

The size says Eur 46, USA 11,5, UK 11, but this is not accurate.  I am a UK 9, Eur 43-44.

Sandton Area, free to a good home (for use, not resell).  Will give to you if they fit you.

PM me

post-81857-0-82670900-1536690599_thumb.jpg

post-81857-0-96261300-1536690606_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

Hi Guys

We have a development ans skills program going at Hector Norris park

We focus on both Track and basic cycling skills.and will shortly have a mtb track there to I believe.

can use any sort of equipment from 16” , 20”, 24”

and 26” bikes and kids helmets to any old track or road bike. You can follow our progress on the central gauteng facebook page.

If you want more information, I have put together a short presentation, send me a PM.

Any bike kit is welcome

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Guys

We have a development ans skills program going at Hector Norris park

We focus on both Track and basic cycling skills.and will shortly have a mtb track there to I believe.

can use any sort of equipment from 16” , 20”, 24”

and 26” bikes and kids helmets to any old track or road bike. You can follow our progress on the central gauteng facebook page.

If you want more information, I have put together a short presentation, send me a PM.

Any bike kit is welcome

I have cycling kit and items to give away. DM me.

• 5 weeks later...

I have a few cycle shirts that I have never worn and few I have used a few times - need to find a new home for them.

PM ne. 

i have a full black bin bag of cycling kit to donate. 

i was going to drop it off at cyclelab, but if you can use it, come grab it.

• 6 months later...

Hi there wise people of the hub... Where can I drop old cycling kit. Have some old shirts no longer using, all in great condition just dont use em.

Guys,  I have seen African gentleman riding in the cradle. He has modified a pair of road shoes to fit his SPD MTB pedals. I have a spare pair of size 45 Sidi shoes I would like to donate to him if anyone knows who he is.

Does he ride on the Beyers section around 1630 every week day?

Guys, I have seen African gentleman riding in the cradle. He has modified a pair of road shoes to fit his SPD MTB pedals. I have a spare pair of size 45 Sidi shoes I would like to donate to him if anyone knows who he is.

Does he ride on the Beyers section around 1630 every week day?

I wouldn't know. I saw him once going back towards Beyers from the Cradle.

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

I have a bunch of kit that I would like to donate to a good home or cause.

Size ranges from extra small to medium.

Located in Durbanville and you are more than welcome to collect. Please PM me if you are interested.

Giordana bib has a small hole in it due to a crash but will still make a great bib for indoor training.

*Disclaimer, I am keeping the ASSOS base layer

KeVDy07.jpg

adKk1La.jpg

0uF00nc.jpg

Hi all,

Located in Durbanville and you are more than welcome to collect. Please PM me if you are interested.

Giordana bib has a small hole in it due to a crash but will still make a great bib for indoor training.

KeVDy07.jpg

adKk1La.jpg

0uF00nc.jpg

Gone to @StevJam.

Sweet.

I have three ladies cycling tops, brand new, I'll also handle any east rand drop offs and swaps.

Thanks for taking ownership of this noble task TNT1! I have 2 bags full of cycling clothing I want to donate to a worthy cause. Please let me know how I can go about this, I am in the Edenvale area?

There's plenty of worthwhile causes. I'm sure Velokhaya or Songezo will gladly accept, especially considering their kids needs smaller size kit.  I'm happy to collect, or connect you to Velokhaya directly

I did a big collection in December and they were incredibly thankful. I actually got passed by a kid on Polka who was wearing my old kit :) 

Hi all,

KeVDy07.jpg

adKk1La.jpg

0uF00nc.jpg