Rave - EasyGIS.co.za

Andymann

If Easybike/Matthew = EasyGIS/Matthew then +1

great service.

Will need to get a 2nd cadence/speed sensor for my new bike, def sounds like I will rather order from Matthew instead of the drive to Garmin, just because of good service reported/experienced self.

G

And Easybike...their bike component branch is just as good. For shimano and Schwalbe they have the best prices and best service. Bigup guys.

If Easybike/Matthew = EasyGIS/Matthew then +1

great service.

Tis indeed...They are my new online bike shop of choice....really pulled through for me on some stuff just before sani, made sure I got it at the race. They are also mtb'ers / cyclists and not some palooka just doing his job. The key is really managing expectations..they are doing it right.

Some good reviews here about this site, will definitely try them

Do it...alot of guys rave about packages being delivered on time and giving said online bike shop the credit where it should actually go to the courier company...and although nice doesn't really say much. Here is an example of service. Ordering something that is marked as out-of-stock a week before the race(their website has always been up to date ito stock levels) and easybike ordering the part...schleping it to sani and hand delivering the item at the race. Wasn't even a big ticket item and they probably broke even because if all the logistics involved. But when it was time replace my drivetrain...they got the nod and when I had to buy new XT brakes for my singlespeed guess who got the sale. Viva easybike / easygis viva

• 7 months later...

Had a problem with my Forerunner that I bought from him - sent it back last week Thursday and yesterday a new one arrived - no issues! Sure, I suppose I could have taken it to Garmin SA myself, but I like dealing with someone I can build a relationship with. Thanks again Matthew....

+1 for Easygis, the wrong bracket for my Garmin was delivered to me but Matthew apologised immediately upon notification and sorted it out very quickly and without hesitation. Well done guys, great service!

I didn't know that Easybike was part of Easygis until this thread, so I will definitely be using them more often.

I also give Matthew from Easybike/Easygis the thumbs up. When the post office was on strike (when are't they? and does it make any difference whether they are, or not!) he couriered my parcel at his expense, parts I had ordered for delivery by post. :thumbup: Arrived the next day