FUTURE LIFE

chris_w_65

Really disappointed to hear that Future Life a genetically modified product, I will think twice about using it again. Better to eat natural!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GM foodstuffs have been around for ages... it has only been noticed relatively recently... and is here to stay guys...

Really disappointed to hear that Future Life a genetically modified product, I will think twice about using it again. Better to eat natural!

Nothing to do with them. ALL MAIZE (and hence maize derived products) in RSA are GMOd

As far as I understand GM maize is it's been modified to be weather and bug resistant.

If you're not going to eat GM maize you might aswell give up beef,milk'chicken etc as they all eat maize derived feed.

I think all grains are going to the GM route as farmers cannot afford failed crops anymore.

Future Life supports local farmers, and hence there is no choice but to purchase GM ingredients. And they do state it on the pack even though they are not legally required to do so. The govt supports GM farming, and all seeds used go through a stringent 3 year testing process which includes environmental impact assessments and human toxicology tests.If you would like more details; send me an email and I'll forward you the information.

i have noticed some weird behavior since eating future life..

my eye colour is changing from brown to blue, and when i am exposed to kryptonite - i get a really bad reaction, i feel terrible....

the worst is when i get hungry....you wont like me when i'm hungry.....

my wife thinks it might be because of the GM Crops...but my 6 year old son (he's 6 foot tall) thinks she's full of nonsense...

For everyday use I have switched over to the cheaper Jungle B-Fast. On weekends I still use FutureLife before rides, but only to add some variety from the B-Fast. I mix both with vanilla Evox Leanpro. Leanpro is great stuff and not too expensive when bought in the big tub. B-Fast/Leanpro @ work, FutureLife/Leanpro @ home.

I do the same(using only when ride), it is rather expensive compared to others

What is wrong with Jungle Oats? Tried, proven, tested.

With oats I am ravenous about 2 hours after breakfast. Futurelife seems to sustain me for 4 hours. Even if I go for a long ride in tahe morning.

What works for me – oats (normal not instant), half cook it, let it partially cool down, ad Future Life and natural yoghurt plus some home made fruit jam and some cinnamon. No sugar; the homemade jam only has 1/3 of the normal sugar.

Oats or FL by itself tastes bland but mixed (2:1) it complements each other very nicely. I use no milk but rather Bulgarian yoghurt and some water. Children love it too.

For those of you that know

Sonic, for those of this that know, we search first.

Hey, look at that, in before recurring.

With oats I am ravenous about 2 hours after breakfast. Futurelife seems to sustain me for 4 hours. Even if I go for a long ride in tahe morning.

Oats - 2 hours vs FL 4h?? Are you using instant oats/over cook it/use too much suuuugar? Try using normal oats, only half cook them and maybe only use 1/2 teaspoon of sugar. Just a thought. For me, oats is one of the best and most natural foods i have found.

Edited by PeterM

Haven't had Future Life for quite a while so whilst in Checkers earlier I bought some.