FUTURE LIFE

chris_w_65

T forever solve the hungry at 10, GI problem, just add small handfull of chopped almonds or whole to yer Oats!! brings the GI down and keep u full for longer. The crunchie Futurelife is very lekker! I alternate between the Oats with Almonds, and Futurelife Crunch :-)

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jungle B-fast is a cheaper alternative to FutureLife. B-fast/Leanpro in the week, FutureLife/Leanpro on the weekend. If FutureLife want to up their prices I`ll rather use the much cheaper Jungle B-fast for everyday.

Edited by Berg Bok

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ni Guys

If you are in JHB and would like to attend a Futurelife nutritan talk on Wednesday 19th September at 17:30 at the Birtchwood hotel and conference centre, please contact me to book a seat. There will be samples for veryone who attneds

gavin@cyclelink.co.za

...I find that by 9:30/10am I'm starving again...

Hey, that's only natural because that is more or less the time when you should be taking your mid-morning snack. By that time, even the energy in low GI-products have been absorbed and your body needs more...

I have been using FutureLife for almost a year now - only to find out that the product is almost 100% GM! WTF?!

What is GM? German Made? Gummybear Meat?

SHAME! Poor guys!

I have been using FutureLife for almost a year now - only to find out that the product is almost 100% GM! WTF?!

I will not be having any of it as of today!

Cheers FutureLife

from what i understand, Futurelife was developed as a meal supplement for aids sufferers, and then marketed/sold to the general public to facilitate the funding of supplying a meal suplement to aids sufferers.....if this is true and GM is as bad as stated, what are the implications?

yeah thats pretty old news, was posted on here a while back.

not cool considering so many active people have started using it

yeah thats pretty old news, was posted on here a while back.

not cool considering so many active people have started using it

I know, but after seeing that film, my eyes opened to what is really going on, and I can now back my decision not to support any type of GMO products.