Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make the Enve orange and replace the decal on rear shock. Looks great!

can't do the ENVE but it does match the rims  - will do the rear shock and I have another seat with an orange stripe - then I'll go and get non matching mud all over it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Pascoe 140 has caught my eye a fair bit recently, some very good deals around.... what do I need to know about them

Anyone know of a bike shop that has a new medium Pyga OneTen 29 frame lying around?

Have you tried contacting Pyga direct? sales@pygaindustries.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I have a question about the Pyga OneTen 29 frames.

I've heard a lot about these alu frames cracking at the chainstay. Does this still apply to the white and back versions sold here in 2016? Not sure if it's just another color variation of the toxic green frame. Trying to see if it's something Pyga fixed in their design or if they're all pretty much the same.

If it's something to be concerned about then I may rather go for a One Twenty 650.

Edited by Mintman

Hi

This is my Pyga Stage built by the guys at Sprocket and Jack. I have been upgrading my bike all year to finally end with this which is just amazing. All the advice from Grant has been spot on. 

Highlights:

Pyga Stage (M)

MRP Stage fork (130mm)

Fox factory rear shock

XT group set except the Sunrace 11 - 50 cassette

WTB 29i rims on Hope hubs

ODI VANS special edition grips (to relive my skateboarding years)

Its taken me a year to get here but it was well worth it!!

Thanks Grant and the team at Sprocket and Jack for answering all my questions.

Marc

post-88044-0-61884800-1539953101_thumb.jpg

post-88044-0-97377000-1539953244_thumb.jpg

post-88044-0-58266900-1539953260_thumb.jpg

Hi all - how are your Stage frames holding up? I am looking at buying a new one and want to know if there are any known issues with the frames?

30 000+ km, not a single issue.

G

Hi all - how are your Stage frames holding up? I am looking at buying a new one and want to know if there are any known issues with the frames?

... and where ever there has been Pyga replaced frame... (Pat totally stands behind his frames)

Frames come with a 5yr warrantee, (irrelevant of first or 2nd owner or ...)

G

I can second this, had a frame replaced, no questions asked.

... and where ever there has been Pyga replaced frame... (Pat totally stands behind his frames)

G

G

I can second this, had a frame replaced, no questions asked.

Me too  :thumbup:  My 110's frame broke on Saturday April fool's morning last year. I Didn't go around circulating pics or bashing the brand because I knew there some issues with a batch of frames. My riding partner who happens to be a friend of Pat took a pic of my bike and sent it to Pat making a joke of it, being April fool's day and all. That same afternoon I got a call from Pat personally telling me not to worry and it will get sorted out first thing Monday morrning. The aircan of my shock also got damaged in the process. Hilton phoned me early Monday morning and started making the arrangements. The new front triangle and replacement shock was delivered by courier on Thursday. I Already had the bike stripped and started rebuilding it straight away. I Was finished on Friday and riding on Saturday  :clap: Those guys are top notch ! By far the best customer service I have ever received from anybody in any industry.