Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayle said he would be able to help next week. Hallelujah. 

Freaking solid wheels. Mine take a lot of abuse under my 100kg frame and they eat it up like cookies.

What hubs are you running? My i9, Hope Pro2 and DT Swiss hubs all have options to add microspline freehubs without changing the entire hub/ wheel. Alternatively just replace the hub and rebuild into your existing wheel or look for a sunrace or similar 12sp cassette that will work with the HG free hub

Edited by anthemic

Is there anyone here that owns a Stage Max in black? Is it a satin or matt black?

If i look at the Stage Max on the Pyga site on zoomed pics on the black bike it looks brownish smudged at some angles.

So just want to know how the colour looks in real life?

Is there anyone here that owns a Stage Max in black? Is it a satin or matt black?

If i look at the Stage Max on the Pyga site on zoomed pics on the black bike it looks brownish smudged at some angles.

Mine is a black stage max. They call it raw carbon....so more like matt than satin. Definitely doesn't have a high shine. 2018 model.

Great thanks as the pic on the site looks weird, will extract some to show what I mean but probably just the angle / camera work. 

Mine is a black stage max. They call it raw carbon....so more like matt than satin. Definitely doesn't have a high shine. 2018 model.

Great thanks as the pic on the site looks weird, will extract some to show what I mean but probably just the angle / camera work.

Cool, I'll take a pic of mine if you want? I don't have any pics on me at the moment...

I got the Stage, in Black, it's a matt'ish finish, def not brown.

G

... they've had the same question/comment made on the new Mobu finish, people think it's got a brown tint on it, people that seen it up close have confirmed def not.

G

... they've had the same question/comment made on the new Mobu finish, people think it's got a brown tint on it, people that seen it up close have confirmed def not.

G

Yup, I've never seen anything that comes close to resembling brown on any black Pyga. Not referring to photos...

G

Mobu? Unicorn ????

just came across this thread....thought I'd share my Pascoe build....loving the bike but before i finished it i spent more than i should of on a yeti...so gotta sell one to avoid divorce haha

Sprayed pearl white and copper, the head badge is Damascus steel and copper. Underneath i made a cable routing channel / bash guard and of course the trust KCNC bottle opener to cover up front derailleur mount.

Hope you guys like...cheers

post-142296-0-14041900-1618478896_thumb.jpg

post-142296-0-29480700-1618478902_thumb.jpg

post-142296-0-21954800-1618478908_thumb.jpg

post-142296-0-64617700-1618478914_thumb.jpg

post-142296-0-06813200-1618478920_thumb.jpg

post-142296-0-06304100-1618478926_thumb.jpg

post-142296-0-49604500-1618478932_thumb.jpg

post-142296-0-63237400-1618478937_thumb.jpg

just came across this thread....thought I'd share my Pascoe build....loving the bike but before i finished it i spent more than i should of on a yeti...so gotta sell one to avoid divorce haha

Sprayed pearl white and copper, the head badge is Damascus steel and copper. Underneath i made a cable routing channel / bash guard and of course the trust KCNC bottle opener to cover up front derailleur mount.

Hope you guys like...cheers

The build looks lekker! But you're also trying to sell it?