Bike Shops Are BAD !!!!

Stewart69uk

Yes Bike Shops Are BAD!!!!!!!

I only went in to get a bleeding kit and some oil and came back with a new Momsen carbon handle bar and a pair of Rudy Project Photochromic Glasses OOOOOOPS

Wallet is now a little lighter

thats like saying guns kill people the same as spoons make you fat .............................................. just saying .

But i hear you , we all have this problem.......online shops are worse , wait till you get going on those

Edited by Iron

hahaha... hate it when that happens! Its strange how often we can go to bike shop with only one item of the list yet walk out with a few extra! Its the best :clap:

I only went in to get a bleeding kit and some oil and came back with a new Momsen carbon handle bar and a pair of Rudy Project Photochromic Glasses OOOOOOPS

Noob!! u should have gone to Cajees You would have only left with the oil......................

and an empty wallet..

Noob!! u should have gone to Cajees You would have only left with the oil......................

and an empty wallet..

Nice one....

I'm from N.Ireland the home of chain reaction, my partner is coming over next month to visit me there's a new chain reaction shop opened 2 minuites from her work.... that might be dangerous... shopping list might have to be made lol

And my Uncle works in there warehouse

Edited by Stewart69uk

I'm from N.Ireland the home of chain reaction, my partner is coming over next month to visit me there's a new chain reaction shop opened 2 minuites from her work.... that might be dangerous... shopping list might have to be made lol

And my Uncle works in there warehouse

Ask your uncle how long until I get my blue SS chain that we order a while ago ;)

The epidemic spreads beyond bike shops!

Went to my fav tool shop yesterday "The Tool Shop" for some circlip pliers, ended up with muchos new tools R3k+. The R18k Milling Machine was a close call LOL

Golden Rule - only ever take cash to a bike shop. Never, ever, ever take your card for backup!!!!!

So hoos tha weath'r treetin you in soony Sooth Africa there mate

You must be burnin' to a fecking crisp.....(sorry I can't type in Irish)

Who's complaining about the price of those Garmin maps NOW!? :P :D