My wife hates my cycling

W@nna-BE

So glad my wife also rides and understands what is involved. She was willing to blow of another social arrangement this past weekend so we could go ride. https://community.bikehub.co.za/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/clap.gif

If I had to put up with half the bull***t like calendars and synchronized periods like some people do I'd be single a long time ago.

I must what you guys put up with is commendable.

You delusional potato. That is not how it was at all. Shortly after I posted this everything went for a ball of **** and I divorced her in 2013.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You delusional potato. That is not how it was at all. Shortly after I posted this everything went for a ball of **** and I divorced her in 2013.

And now you ride whenever you feel to

Jeez

From thread necro to wild boars to divorces to suit linings in a matter of hours.

This place is wonderfully scizo.

*Psycho

Bikehub just wouldn't be complete without the grammar nazis.....

Edited by Kalahari Vegmot

Jeez. I'm really showing off my NC-lack-of-english-vocabulary-disorder here aren't I...........

haha...all in name of fun though....i'm waiting for the next one to correct the presumption that being 'schizo' automatically means you have split personalities  :D

hey Hubbers

anyone have the same issue as me!

my wife hates my cycling! she is always complaining when i want to ride and its really impacting on my training!

she has actually made me feel guilty for wanting to ride!

guess i am going to have to start do the 4;30am rides story sad.png

Same until i bought her a bike. Bike for the Mrs plus Stay in domestic = win win  :thumbup:

704e944edd0d7fe9b448cd579dc725ca.jpg

Didn't end that well for the Nazis.

But I meant schizophrenia, as Morne pointed out.

Maar dis nie die dood van Katrein nie, my eie Afrikaanse onderrok hang ook soms uit.

dit skep darem ook die geleentheid om elke nou en dan met n hele mandjie patats vorendag te kom en ook die dam onder die eend uit te ruk.

Now this oke has it sorted ...

gallery_8285_374_5912.jpg

joh.

This picture, and the at the time appropriate comment was quite chilling to see just like that. Sure I'm not the only one.

Make the most fo what you have, whilst you have it. I might not have all the answers, but I definitely do not ride my bike as much as my wife allows me to.

*Tell your wife that your cycling is good for your mental health.

*Try and reduce the impact early morning rises have on her (pack your goed the  night before)

alternatively

*Become a barfly for a month, come home drunk and abusive, she might then prefer a cyclinst hubby