Andre Engelbrec

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoo

Take Lynnwood road till the intersection/t junction to Bronkhorstspruit

The start is pretty much in front of you' date=' slightly to the left .

Follow the directions down the dirt section to the venue
[/quote']

Take Lynnwood road till the intersection/t junction to Bronkhorstspruit Easy Part<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The start is pretty much in front of you, slightly to the left .This is were the fun start...Start circling it is advisable to have a 4x4 to do U-turns in the bush.

Follow the directions guy with a torch down the dirt section to the venue LOLLOL

ja, my little nissan is not exactly a 4x4Shocked

Zoo

[/quote']

Take Lynnwood road till the intersection/t junction to Bronkhorstspruit Easy Part

The start is pretty much in front of you, slightly to the left .This is were the fun start...Start circling it is advisable to have a 4x4 to do U-turns in the bush.

Follow the directions guy with a torch down the dirt section to the venue LOLLOL

Anybody got GPS co-ordinates ?

Zoo

[/quote']

Is this on the Boschkop road or further along Lynnwood?  I've probably cycled past it, but I can't remember seeing the sign.

Chili

If you follow Lynnwood to the Bronkies bapsfontein road your turn left to Bapsfontein. On top of the hill at the crossing with Garsfontein road you turn left and a few hundred meter later you turn left again to the venue to park.

Did this last year, Great race.  Was supposed to be a Telkom Training ride , when the gun went all brains moved to the arse and were forgotten about, and it was just racing from there.

All went well till the turn at Bronkhorstspruit did the last 80 kays on water and NO supplements and no GU either.  Have never ever hurt so much in a race, old toppie came past and said"klim op my wiel seun" did my best to wheel suck all the way up those drags.  REALLY HURT.  When I would fall behind , he would fall back and wait on me. Never got to thank him though.

If I was in SA Iwould do this race without thinking twice.

Great race and great atmosphere