Kind folk us cyclists....get the Bells out...!

Mojoman

From the Facebook page - Real Men are kind to Animals

Look at that magnificent image!

This puppy was abandoned in a field, and Dr.Marco Melo Veterinary Clinic of Paim picked up the puppy and took it with him on the bike, she is now up for adoption ♥ From Portugal

post-12678-0-28121900-1346820273.jpg

…and now some farmer is searching for his puppy!

Kidding! Cool pic! :thumbup:

Could well be! But lets hope it is a true story and not Joe the Mountainbiker taking his puppy out for a spin!

Could well be! But lets hope it is a true story and not Joe the Mountainbiker taking his puppy out for a spin!

For sure! It reminds me of the post here about the Freedom Challenge who picked up a stray lamb during the race.

For sure! It reminds me of the post here about the Freedom Challenge who picked up a stray lamb during the race.

That hungry hey? I hear its a tough ride....!

There is an old man that rides his bicycle around Pe everyday with his Jack Russel that clings to his back, I will try get a pic and post it later. Have not seen him for a while