Club Cannondale is here!

Matt

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that fails to see what the end user actually gets out of this, except the potential free snacks at races? Sounds very much geared to just making Cannondale more money? Don't shoot me, just asking.

Not sure yet, last time did the half marathon, staying at the hotel, already booked, also one of my favourite rides.

What is the marathon like?

Lots and lots of climbing, there are no flat bits here, but not super technical. You could compare it to Sabie or Barberton 70 km.

I'm hoping for a 5:30 so I'll be at the middle to back.

Lots and lots of climbing, there are no flat bits here, but not super technical. You could compare it to Sabie or Barberton 70 km.

I'm hoping for a 5:30 so I'll be at the middle to back.

Cool, I will look out for you again, I will still be on the orange and white Cannondale Taurine.

Am I the only one that fails to see what the end user actually gets out of this, except the potential free snacks at races? Sounds very much geared to just making Cannondale more money? Don't shoot me, just asking.

At the end of a race you get to do manly things like comparing the size of your Lefty.

I have a Fatty… :whistling:

My old F600 also has one and my other bike has a Lefty, does this mean I swing both ways?

My old F600 also has one and my other bike has a Lefty, does this mean I swing both ways?

Has the Lefty-shod bike got a swing arm?