Drakensberg MTB Trails

driewiel

I did a 40km ride with Chris & team during our December 2012 camp at ATKV drakensville. What a great experience! Various routes. Chris & team also arranged a family ride which me & son did. Overall challenging, but awesome views and lots of single track! Going back December and will most definately do some riding at AOA.

• 7 months later...

We rode the All Out Adventure trails this weekend and in general, they are very good. We were disappointed with some signage issues, in particular the lack of signage to the Montusi Trail which is marked by a small black arrow and no name. The R100 day pass also seems rather expensive. It's seems like they are discouraging day riders which doesn't make sense. Still had a great day out overall.

• 6 years later...

Rode some of these trails in December. Fantastic riding experience!

Are there similar trails in the Central Drakensberg?

• 2 years later...

Some more feedback on the All Out Adventures trails please. 

Looking at either Grotto or Montusi Gorge. 

We only have 2 days to ride and we want to spend the one day at Cathkin. About an 80km drive to get to All Out so I don't want to get this wrong. 

Recommendations are most welcome please. We are both skilled riders. For example we had zero issues riding Harkerville Red Route. 

• 1 year later...
On 2/22/2023 at 10:49 AM, Steady Spin said:

Some more feedback on the All Out Adventures trails please. 

Looking at either Grotto or Montusi Gorge. 

We only have 2 days to ride and we want to spend the one day at Cathkin. About an 80km drive to get to All Out so I don't want to get this wrong. 

Recommendations are most welcome please. We are both skilled riders. For example we had zero issues riding Harkerville Red Route. 

Hi

wanting follow up on this. Any news on the condition of the trails, accessibility etc. 

also if anyone has some gravel routes off of the tar roads?

thanks

Edited by Grant B