Pocket Knives ?

Scooter69

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's blades. One is not a pocket knife but a fixed blade.055251445f34c2a40659c5d05a6ec61b.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Was wondering whether the cable tie will work on the HB knives. Is it as effective as with the spyderco blade shape?

Was wondering whether the cable tie will work on the HB knives. Is it as effective as with the spyderco blade shape?

Hi, sometimes it does open sometimes not. Also easier when wearing jeans. But the hb is more a utility blade so not so concerned about opening on the draw. Hope it helps. [emoji869]

One of my friend's own's a gun shop in town. Friday evening he phoned me and asked for an after hours "engineering" favour on one of his clients rifles :ph34r: . This was my reward from his client for my effort and interuption of my social(drinking) time. :thumbup:  :clap:  :drool:

I need better friends!!!

One of my friend's own's a gun shop in town. Friday evening he phoned me and asked for an after hours "engineering" favour on one of his clients rifles :ph34r: . This was my reward from his client for my effort and interuption of my social(drinking) time. [emoji106] :clap: :drool:

Wow that's a nice blade

I don't think I like the shape of the blade. Make's it look like just another utility blade. And at probably R2500+ you can buy many other knives that will do the same job!!

I need better friends!!!

Was thinking the same thing :whistling:

This guy has got expensive taste and doesn't mind spending big bucks. The rifle I worked on was a new Steyr Mannlicher 308 Classic (R30k) on wich I fitted a sliencer (R7k) and a Swarovski scope (R25k). All included that is one beautiful R65k rig. My friend who owns the shop and knows that I'm a Spyder-Nut didn't have a hard time convincing him that this will be the perfect way to thank me. Off course he sold him the knive from his shop so it was a win-win situation. 

Something new on the way.

22553205_10155843709328707_8235644690952

This is bisically going to be a big brother to the Native 5. It's going to have a compression lock as well. The Manix that I bought recently is about the same size as this. I Placed a pre-order at my knive connection for the Paramilitay 2 Maxamet version that should hopefully still be released this year.

Advice needed.

The time has come for me to appoint a few groomsmen, and I have been instructed by my fiance that it is good practice to buy each a gift.

Now I'm a massive fan of useful gifts. So immediately my mind went to a low profile EDC pocket knife.

All of the gents are in the corporate environment, so a low profile "invisible" knife is key if it is to be carried and used on a daily basis.

If you could have ANY knife for under R500.00 what would it be and why?

Advice needed.

The time has come for me to appoint a few groomsmen, and I have been instructed by my fiance that it is good practice to buy each a gift.

Now I'm a massive fan of useful gifts. So immediately my mind went to a low profile EDC pocket knife.

All of the gents are in the corporate environment, so a low profile "invisible" knife is key if it is to be carried and used on a daily basis.

Elegant, useful,simple,quality. 

post-5378-0-30686000-1508764907_thumb.jpg

Advice needed.

Gerber Shard (Custom Engraved maybe) or Gerber Dime perhaps, www.everydaycarry.com is evil, there are some really nice EDC options available, although from there most links take you off to Amazon but some of the stuff is available locally too. 

Something new on the way.

22553205_10155843709328707_8235644690952

Shaman was released yesterday and is available at most of the big knive retailers for $150. I'm still patiently waiting for the PM2-Maxamet to te be released.