Pocket Knives ?

Scooter69

Picked this up on Bid or Buy last night for R150 and R200 shipping  - R350 total...
Kershaw Select Fire
Had a few good reviews....just wanted something to keep in my pocket and was cheapish....
post-12678-0-70401700-1595051475_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mojoman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked this up on Bid or Buy last night for R150 and R200 shipping  - R350 total...

Kershaw Select Fire

Had a few good reviews....just wanted something to keep in my pocket and was cheapish....

attachicon.gifKE-1920.jpg

That's handy :thumbup:

Honey Badger large flipper in D2....really impressed!!

I don't have the D2 steel, but do have the large and use it every day for various tasks....yesterday it was cutting leather and later in the day I was doing finer work prepping chillies for chilly poppers :P

not sure if this is relevant to this post ( not being a daily carrier ) but during lock down i tried my hand at a home made blade for ****s and giggles , all done with hand tools except the drilling of the holes .

this is it .........

post-8504-0-76201200-1595940087_thumb.jpg

post-8504-0-58241100-1595940134_thumb.jpg

post-8504-0-19777500-1595940153_thumb.jpg

post-8504-0-80459300-1595940169_thumb.jpg

post-8504-0-15527500-1595940183_thumb.jpg

post-8504-0-48324800-1595940198_thumb.jpg

Edited by Iron

Picked this up on Bid or Buy last night for R150 and R200 shipping - R350 total...

Kershaw Select Fire

KE-1920.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on that, just received mine. Bit heavier than I expected but looks good

not sure if this is relevant to this post ( not being a daily carrier ) but during lock down i tried my hand at a home made blade for ****s and giggles , all done with hand tools except the drilling of the holes .

this is it .........

Nice, I like the adjustable file guide as well.

this is it .........

That's very nice :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Thanks for the heads up on that, just received mine. Bit heavier than I expected but looks good

Ja...it was a bit heavier than I thought as well, I'll look around for something lighter so its not getting on my nerves when I run and maybe keep this one in the car....

this is it .........

Steel used?

i have no idea , found it in the workshop during lockdown .

it hardened ok and seems to still hold it edge .

i think its nothing special 

What are you doing in this picture? Putting an edge on the knife?

post-12678-0-63848500-1596197945_thumb.jpg