Kremetart 2008

Cheetah

Hallo Amoryntjie gaan dit goed. Lyk my jy is nog steeds NET kwaai!!!!!! En waar skattebol KRITISEER ek????? of beskou jy my postings alleen as kritiek!!!!!!
Shocked

whoohoo, kan nie wag vir die race....Big%20smile

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds great, is accommodation a problem? I know with the likes of the Jock it can become so.

BTW - tell the proof reader of the poster that Majestic has a "j" not a"g" - constructive, not even criticism!Big%20smile

Hmmm...I won the second stage of this years back!! Beat Wilhelm Engelbright to the finish in the sprint that year!! Was payback for SunnyPark kermesse!!!

Its a fabulous race!!! Enjoy all who ride!!!

• 3 weeks later...

If there is any suggestions for the Kremetart please give it to the organizers to correct (not the toilets or rows at lunch)

from what i understand , is this a very nice race, so i'm thinking of entering. and apparently you will need a llllloooootttt of shammy cream.Big%20smile

If there is any suggestions for the Kremetart please give it to the organizers to correct (not the toilets or rows at lunch)

Other than the toilets and queues for lunch i cant think of anything else. Looking forward to doing it again.

It's an incredible race with great spirit. Definitely one of the most well organised events (especially the cops stopping you as you leave town on the Sunday to wish you a safe journey and give you breakfast. Nearly had a bloody heart attack!!!LOL)

Well worth going.

It's an incredible race with great spirit. Definitely one of the most well organised events (especially the cops stopping you as you leave town on the Sunday to wish you a safe journey and give you breakfast. Nearly had a bloody heart attack!!!LOL)

Well worth going.

That was amazing.  When last did a cop pull you over to give you a coffee and a muffin?  It changes how you see cops.Smile

When last did you have a potjie party into the night at the end of a race?  With what looks like the whole town joining in?  Kom sit, eet 'n bietjie hier!  So, nou's'it mos lekker!

Don't rush your stay too much.  You feel very, very welcome.Clap

is die middag ete by die kerk hierdie jaar?  verkies dit bo laas jaar se ete plek - geestelike voeding...