Recommended rides before 94.7

Scooterza

Hey - can anyone recommend any good road rides (or even MTB rides) to do before 94.7? Want to get in at least one more good road ride before the event and time is running out!

Entry on cyclelab

Midvaal Cycle Challenge 2012 Category: Road Events Event Date: 28 October 2012 Entries Close: 26 October 2012 at 12:00 Venue: Midvaal Raceway, Meyerton Province: Gauteng South Distance: 100km (R140), 40km (R110), 10km (R30) Starting Time: 08:00 Timed By: ChampionChip

midvaal cycle challenge this weekend, protea cycle challenge, 94.7 mtb race, USN MTB this sat and lots of cradle rides

Hey - can anyone recommend any good road rides (or even MTB rides) to do before 94.7? Want to get in at least one more good road ride before the event and time is running out!

bit late, just go ride your bike anywhere and everywhere

bit late, just go ride your bike anywhere and everywhere

Adding to this. Now is the time to sharpen your training / start thinking about tapering down your training.

I've just done the Satellite Classic, doing the Sondela Super Classic this weekend, and then the OFM the weekend after that. One weekend of easy riding and then the 94.7.

Edited by robox

Adding to this. Now is the time to sharpen your training / start thinking about tapering down your training.

I've just done the Satellite Classic, doing the Sondela Super Classic this weekend, and then the OFM the weekend after that. One weekend of easy riding and then the 94.7.

Sat 27:Sondela

Sun 4: OFM

OFM Classic. or did it happen already?

thumbup1.gif Entries are closed though

he should try his luck, maybe the race this weekend is still open? www.asgevents.co.za

I'm doing the Berg and Bush. That ought to do it.

Actually SBR is a good call. Whatever my time for SBR I add half an hour and that is close to my 94 time

Thanks for teh responses. I have entered the Midvaal race. There is something about the intensity of riding in a race that riding on your own (eg at Suikerbosrand) won't give you. (or that's my experience).