Yeah, he has a good point.

About being innocent?

Nah. C'mon, Big Mig. :-/

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that still believes Armstrong is innocent has been living under a rock for years and will be better off finding a bigger rock and staying there.

No I don't believe his brain will whip my ass but I believe his legs certainly will. Is that what you meant? Not sure how you know anything about my ego since I never said I was better I than Mig in any way.

What I implied was his saying Armstrong was innocent was stupid and saying he should appeal when he has already closed the door on an appeal process was also stupid. Your anger seems to indicate you agree with Indurain. That's nice

what anger bud?

you should say what you mean. your original statement could be interpreted as you feeling that your brain is more developed than his thus indicating a possible overdeveloped ego on your side.

the little devil indicates "stirring" not anger, bud.

What he is saying is....test were done at the time LA "passed" as did many many others,

At the time he was the only one that did not test positive,,do,I believe he doped?? for sure, he did do I think " justice" has been done ??? How ?? Everyone else gets a slap on the wrist!!! Cause they "coming clean" .??? Please..... All of a sudden he is the only pro rider who dopped !! He is the king pin, he is the devil himself and half the cycling world has it in for him??? I think everyone needs to be honest, the governing body failed!! The tests failed!! The teams failed, The Pro riders failed.the stupid sponsors failed, Now it's easy to say. Lance lance lance. How is it fair that this one rider take the rap??and gets titles stripped and not the others??? If you have to take half the riders who tested somewhere sometime positive there would be no more title holders

What he is saying is....test were done at the time LA "passed" as did many many others,

At the time he was the only one that did not test positive,,do,I believe he doped?? for sure, he did do I think " justice" has been done ??? How ?? Everyone else gets a slap on the wrist!!! Cause they "coming clean" .??? Please..... All of a sudden he is the only pro rider who dopped !! He is the king pin, he is the devil himself and half the cycling world has it in for him??? I think everyone needs to be honest, the governing body failed!! The tests failed!! The teams failed, The Pro riders failed.the stupid sponsors failed, Now it's easy to say. Lance lance lance. How is it fair that this one rider take the rap??and gets titles stripped and not the others??? If you have to take half the riders who tested somewhere sometime positive there would be no more title holders

Anyone that still believes Armstrong is innocent has been living under a rock for years and will be better off finding a bigger rock and staying there.

For many it has never been about innocence but about the process...

The 'process' is what defines justice ... and if the process failed (which it did on multiple levels), then justice wasn't served no matter how popular or unpopular the decision is

Edited by robox

I'm sure Armstrong with his army of lawyers already tried to stop this unjust process and failed. Saying that, if there is something they missed drop him an email, sure he'll appreciate the help.

I'm sure Armstrong with his army of lawyers already tried to stop this unjust process and failed. Saying that, if there is something they missed drop him an email, sure he'll appreciate the help.

If people here can shout "Go Contador" without stirrings from the other side, then the same for Lance then!

If people here can shout "Go Contador" without stirrings from the other side, then the same for Lance then!

I don't think we've seen the end of this saga. Surely Armstrong is busy plotting his next move and hasn't given up? Was arbitration a better option? Don't know, but at some point a confession must come. Contador and the rest will argue that they have done their time and should be racing.

Agreed all of them, so why single out 1??? All of them should be rounded up, actually this shyite never should have happened, all the controlling bodies should have fines imposed also, they failed our sport!!! All these clowns at the top in my opinion are far more to blame, Come on they could not pick this up for a decade???? Are they seeeriaasss????

Agreed all of them, so why single out 1??? All of them should be rounded up, actually this shyite never should have happened, all the controlling bodies should have fines imposed also, they failed our sport!!! All these clowns at the top in my opinion are far more to blame, Come on they could not pick this up for a decade???? Are they seeeriaasss????

The UCI is an utter abortion of an organisation and McQuaid & Verbruggen should be investigated and charged. I see that Vaughters and some of the other teams have called for an independant body to examine the UCI anti-doping records for the last decade.

Dude, they did not WANT to pick it up. Who makes EPO? Some goth student in his basement or big Pharma's??

If you want to find out who at the root of all the crap in cycling, follow the money trail. it does not lead to Lance Armstrong. It does not lead to the UCI, USADA or WADA.....

Follow the money trail.............follow the money trail

I read today that Valverde has also come out in support of Armstrong. There are now a number of riders past and present that contend that since he has not tested positive according to prescribed testing procedures that he is then innocent.

It seems that there still exists a culture of just don't get caught and that this is part of the game. With riders believing this to be how things are, and even supporting this position, is it any surprise that Armstrong has behaved as he has. According to the unwritten rules he is innocent. Not just innocent but a champion at the game

This more than anything fills me with pessimism and perhaps next year I will ride my bike more and watch bike racing less. First time I have felt like this. Don't blame the sponsors for pulling out anymore

Actually its not just according to the unwritten rules that he is inocent.

In terms of the writte rules, he is inocent. He has never failed a dope test.

Guity as sin, absolutely.

I've been an LA hater for years (was a Jan Ulrich fan)

But when the rules are basterdised for a specific outcome, it does not sit well, and I actually have some sympathy for the man.

An I believe (as Tubehunter mentioned) they have potentially opened a can of worms, no that you can be convicted based on testemony, when the physical evidence does not support the claims.

Actually, surely we can get a few guys to say morne steyn doped, and keep him out of the green and gold.

This might work