Getting the Missus going

Seeker911

So my wife is not into sports at all. She has tolerated my fascination with Triathlon with disdain affection mostly.

So I win a R500 voucher from Troisport at the recent Midlands Ultra and an evil idea comes to mind. I head to Troi and ask for a pair of running shoes in size 5, NO the size 5 is not for me. I end up with a flashy pair of zoot's that even I am jealous of. I have to contend with asics. Anyway the wife is most impressed with her Zoot's because at the Ultra she said all the vinnige chicks were wearing these flashy shoes. And guess what ? everyday this last week she has been putting these shoes on early morning and doing a 3k run/walk thing around our block. Most impressive what ?

Very good

Now wait till she starts running with you and then eventually away from you

Well done

Awesome, although starting is often not the problem continuing the exercise regularly is where a lot of people fall down.

Edited by alsoran

bought my wife a pair of running shoes a while back and instead of thanks, i got

"are you telling me i'm fat"

bought my wife a pair of running shoes a while back and instead of thanks, i got

"are you telling me i'm fat"

Thats dangerous. Fortunately my wife said so beforehand. I just added a little fuel to the fire. Got asked this morning to bring the roman bench down from the roof and set it up in the bedroom. Now we getting serious !