ATTAKWAS training?

Scron

Well, I figure a guy like you who does some pretty hardcore events will be using the best technology money can buy.

That, and you told me.tongue.png

Guilty as charged - I owe you a beer ph34r.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guilty as charged - I owe you a beer ph34r.png

Next weekend @ 24hr. In fact, I'll swap you for a shot of our strafdop. Gane - Game with cane in.

• 8 years later...

Apologies for thread revive. 

Entered my first attakwas for 2021. Im based in northern suburbs. Just wanted to know if there are any routes that would be suitable training in the Tygerberg MTB Network?

Apologies for thread revive.

Entered my first attakwas for 2021. Im based in northern suburbs. Just wanted to know if there are any routes that would be suitable training in the Tygerberg MTB Network?

3-4 loops of the Welvergenoegd trails, including up and down Hoogekraal, would be my choice.

3-4 loops of the Welvergenoegd trails, including up and down Hoogekraal, would be my choice.

Was thinking of something like this. Maybe do faircape, the above and missing link....

Was thinking of something like this. Maybe do faircape, the above and missing link....

Whatever you do, build in tons of climbing