Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What will be sad if Nedbank pulls the plug and you have a youngster like James Reid now without a team due to this. Makes me irrationally angry!!

I think that it'll do more harm than good if they pulled the plug, I mean KE is an exceptional rider as well as James. So I'd say that those two are still good "ambassadors" for Nedbank unless of course it has something to do with the affiliation with a rider that doped (if that is the final verdict.)

I cant seem to find anything about this on the major news sites, nor do i see anything on the 360life site. What are the sources for this tidbit.

WOW....but I have been wondering about this...

It is no secret that I am a 360life fan, in particular KE because he always seemed to be the 'harder worker' of the two (that is if he is not in hospital or recovering).......lately though (go look at footage) DG has been doing the leading and it left me with a raised eyebrow every time I saw that. thumbdown.gif

I am very sad that this is the way 'they' (pro cyclists) are choosing to 'get there'!

It's not just cyclists, but that's unfortunately the way the world sees it!

I think that it'll do more harm than good if they pulled the plug, I mean KE is an exceptional rider as well as James. So I'd say that those two are still good "ambassadors" for Nedbank unless of course it has something to do with the affiliation with a rider that doped (if that is the final verdict.)

I agree but we've already seen Rabobank jump ship. I'm hoping they stay but this is not good.

and so the cycle of life starts ....

everyone knew, everyone knows, but no one speaks.

The attacking posts/tweets speak volumes of the people who are only posting them now.

I cant seem to find anything about this on the major news sites, nor do i see anything on the 360life site. What are the sources for this tidbit.

From the global Bloomberg network... "By Renee Bonorchis

Nov. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Withdrawal from Team 360Life follows

“an adverse analytical finding in one of the samples taken

during a random, out-of-competition test,” bank, controlled by

Old Mutual, says in e-mailed statement.

• Co. says it has zero tolerance towards the use of banned substances and performance enhancing drugs"

On a nother note from Supersport websitenews, Vino is being investigated for bribing Kolobnev to lose in 2010 Liege-Bastone-Liege. Emails and bank transfers have come up during Padua inquiry into Dr. Ferrari's affairs and the UCI has now asked for that information to start official inquiry.