Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

except over a certain level your blood starts to turn to porridge and your heart goes in to hydraulic lock aka stops beating. That is normally fatal. That level is on the upper side of 50.

FWIW the rumour is that Bjarne Riis won a stage in his tour win, with a haematocrit level of 65.

So what you're saying is USN should use it sparingly, market it correctly and make billions off us B,C,D,E batch riders?

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude Cat 2 already exsists problem is you cant trust anything that walks on 2 legs and rides a biycycle

fixie

Watching it on TV in a large open plan office the comments are flying around - you must be the only cyclist not doping, what good s#!t are you on, how much does this stuff cost you etc.

Every new bust just seems to damage cycling more in the non cycling publics eyes.

Edited by nickc

It is definately dangerous - a number of cyclists habve died in their sleep etc in the 90's and even more recently

Yeah, there's stories of pro cyclists who would wake up in the middle of the night and get on the trainer to get their heart rates up so that they wouldn't die of a heart attack.

Still want to use EPO? The you're a EPOs.

Ballz radio will be speaking with Nedbank this afternoon... not sure what time but sometime after 15:00

It is as safe as taking cough medicine if you follow the recommended protocol. The people in the early 90's did not know what they were doing. In fact it is probably one of the safest drugs out there in terms of long term side effects compared to steroids. What is dodgy is where you sourced it from and how it was stored before you started using it. This is all very well documented on the Internet.

It is definately dangerous - a number of cyclists habve died in their sleep etc in the 90's and even more recently

It is as safe as taking cough medicine if you follow the recommended protocol. The people in the early 90's did not know what they were doing. In fact it is probably one of the safest drugs out there in terms of long term side effects compared to steroids. What is dodgy is where you sourced it from and how it was stored before you started using it. This is all very well documented on the Internet.

if you are following the recommended protocol you wouldnt be taking it for cycling performance issues...... And it is allegedly very expensive.

Watching it on TV in a large open plan office the comments are flying around - you must be the only cyclist not doping, what good s#!t are you on, how much does this stuff cost you etc.

Every new bust just seems to damage cycling more in the non cycling publics eyes.

Nail on the head - more damage done. Good luck with getting new sponsors.

I feel bad for the guys over at Sinamatella, they shot "An Epic Tale"

Well its still an awesome film...

I hope no-one on this thread is with FNB, because if so, poor Steve from *BEEP*bank is going it find it even more difficult to get customers :-)

Alrighty then. Thanks for your input, er EPOH ... whistling.gif