Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

Wonder what it happening to the nedbank360Life skills clinic...did they pull the plug on that as well ito sponsership?

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty then. Thanks for your input, er EPOH ... whistling.gif

yes. thank you verrrryyyyy much

Has evins said anything yet

This is about as surprising as finding out that it hurts to slam your head in a door.

I wish the other pro's out there would keep it lipped, its not like they are beyond reproach either. Shouting your mouth off at the first opportunity seems a bit like a kid with a box of smarties in his jocks telling the shop owner that his mate just nicked a lollypop.

Nope you would not but I am talking hypothetically in the context of a doping cheat.

Edited by epoh

if you are following the recommended protocol you wouldnt be taking it for cycling performance issues...... And it is allegedly very expensive.

Nope you would not but I am talking hypothetically in the context of a doping cheat.

Well its still an awesome film...

Although to be fair, it will be moved from the documentary section to fairy tale section.

Guest Omega Man

Although to be fair, it will be moved from the documentary section to fairy tale section.

It's fair game to download off piratebay now. Seems only right.

Edited by Omega Man

banned for life + community service !

these cheats always just squirm into a hole and you never see them again.. they should be ridiculed in public especially at Spur 20km funrides !

It's fair game to download off piratebay now. Seems only right.

Classic!!

Edit.

In fact, I'm off to my LBS to shoplift a Scott and a pair of Oakleys...

Edited by G-Unit

Based on this report

http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/armstrongs-fraud-paralleled-epo-makers-feud

and this thread

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=19280

it looks like Amgen have been totally fine with people smashing huge doses of their product for whatever purpose they like.

Very interesting to read this - follow the money and you end up back at US Postal

"The company spent years trying to clone the [epo] gene. In late 1983, Amgen raised $40 million in an initial public offering underwritten by Smith Barney, Dean Witter and Montgomery Securities, founded by amateur cyclist Thom Weisel, who also financed the U.S. Postal Service Pro Cycling Team led by Armstrong."