Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fair game to download off piratebay now. Seems only right.

don't waste your bandwidth.

If you've watched movies like 3min Gaps, Follow Me, Tipping Point et, then you'll find Epic Snail slow and a good choice to fall asleep in front of the TV.

After seeing the above mentioned movies, I found it very hard to get excited over a movie about guys mostly road riding as they train for the Epic, then fail at their campagne.

Guest Omega Man

don't waste your bandwidth.

If you've watched movies like 3min Gaps, Follow Me, Tipping Point et, then you'll find Epic Snail slow and a good choice to fall asleep in front of the TV.

After seeing the above mentioned movies, I found it very hard to get excited over a movie about guys mostly road riding as they train for the Epic, then fail at their campagne.

Yeah. I was only joking. I've seen it on tele and it was about as lame as a lame horse about to be shot.

Guest Omega Man

DG probably learnt about EPO from LA during his USPS days..!

Haha. YES! It's ALL Lance's fault.

Guest Omega Man

Classic!!

Edit.

In fact, I'm off to my LBS to shoplift a Scott and a pair of Oakleys...

Livestrong Oakleys?

Quite ironic...from http://www.team360life.co.za/about/

As health and wellness ambassadors for 360Life, the cycling team knows what it takes to live life at peak performance. Life is little different from professional cycling: what you put in determines what you get out. ‘As worldclass cyclists, we have to maintain a balanced life to ensure that we are on top form,’ explains Kevin. ‘Not only must we maintain physical fitness, but we also need to be mentally and emotionally strong to compete well. That is why we are ecstatic to represent Nedgroup Life as a brand that has made holistic wellness a core principle of its company philosophy and product design through 360Life and the become wellness programme,’ adds Dave.

Just out of interest sake, if he was tested in Aug why was the Organisers of the Mtn series and the Pioneer not told of this in time for them to maybe exclude him from the race.

The Crater Cruise and the Pioneer had big prize money and now it becomes the problem of the Organizers.

What about the riders that came second, 3rd and 4th on the day? They were robbed of the opportunity to race and win the stages and be on the podium.

All this while David and CSA knew about the positive??

LESS

http://www.nedgrouplife.co.za/Content/Files/Images/Team360life%20resized%20(2).jpg

MORE

http://mtb.downdays.eu/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Greg-Minnaar_Santa-Cruz-Syndicate-1.jpg

Testify!!

Yeah. I was only joking. I've seen it on tele and it was about as lame as a lame horse about to be shot.

hahahaha!