Team 360Life Suspension: David George busted

Jules

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything mentioned on Days of our- I mean, Supercycling?

right at the end of the episode it was discussed in about a minute as a breaking story

How about the irony: Nedbank drops pro-cycling but just came on board as title sponsors for the 2013 Tour de Tuli

I saw somewhere that sponsors will be more likely to get involved with events rather than teams as it reduces the risk.

ignorance is bliss.. w00t.gif

Evans on their recent win at the Cape Pioneer..

“I began to feel weak. I think the fatigue from the hectic last two weeks caught up with me. Dave had to do all the work and was on the receiving end of some harsh words from me,” grinned Evans. “He was great though. He even offered to carry my bottle to save me some watts! After he’d worked for 65km, with Nico and Gawie not that far behind, I got angry and decided I had to help. We managed to get here first, but it wasn’t easy. Great to end with a stage win though.”

I wonder how I would feel when the news broke today if I were Nico or Gawie. Sounds like they got cheated out of a win by a dopehead.

was surprised that they did not cover it more on SuperCycling but clearly that was recorded earlier. They merely stated that the team was suspended and that they will wait for more info....at that time the news was already out that DG admitted to taking EPO, so no saddle sore story (un)fortunately.

I just read on News 24 that he has asked that his B sample not be tested as the result will be the same. He admits to using EPO and is ready to face the consequences of his actions.

http://images.supersport.com/David-George-talk-120519G300.jpg

http://davehillonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/shame-award-11244085582.jpg

right at the end of the episode it was discussed in about a minute as a breaking story

the show is pre recorded, so they did the right thing not to comment too much as they had only the first press release to work with.

the show is pre recorded, so they did the right thing not to comment too much as they had only the first press release to work with.

Thought it was a live show, or is that only when they need to take calls for guests?

I've had my nap, and the questions still remain.

If all the other pro's knew he was on something, why did they not speak up ?

And secondly, all those pro's that were faster than him or (were?) his team mates, did they juice it up as well ? I cannot find reference to in competition testing, but only out off (yes I know, ostrich factor here).

Theres a big difference between "knowing" and knowing. Unles they physically see him with a needle in his arm they cant say anything because they dont have proof.

And secondly, all those pro's that were faster than him or (were?) his team mates, did they juice it up as well ? I cannot find reference to in competition testing, but only out off (yes I know, ostrich factor here).

Anyone that said anything was branded a "hater" (him and wonderboy) , I know, I said, was told I was just jealous, not so much.

How about the irony: Nedbank drops pro-cycling but just came on board as title sponsors for the 2013 Tour de Tuli

Nedbank have put the question out on twitter to Robbie hunter and other for opinons on whether they should drop the entire team or not - so there is still hope that they may not abandon the team entirely.

Hope they don't but to be honest if I was them I would probabaly run - the risk of more bad news is just too high...

Jens can!

The sad part is that this is not even a surprise any more, more like 'oh there's another, who's next?' sad.png At least at this rate we'll end up being our own heroes soon lol well, those on here who don't dope tongue.png

Don't set yourself up for more disapointment there... Tyler Hamilton is publicly casting doubt on Jens as we speak...

After watching the Cape Pioneer on SS6 - It was on Day 6 that Kevin Evans reported to the camera how much difficulty he had keeping up with DG. At this point I was like blink.png

Me thinks they asked for a urine samples on that 100k cape pioneer hillclimb day.

Why didn't all Lance's team mates speak out at the time it was going on?