USN terminates association with David George with immediate effect

Matt

Following the announcement yesterday by the South African Institute for Drug-free Sport that Nedbank 360Life’s David George has tested positive for the banned substance, EPO and George’s subsequent admission of guilt, USN has, with immediate effect, terminated its association with the professional cyclist.

Click here to view the article

Their elite and professional ambassadors receive a different product to the products offered on shelf. Only 2 shelf products are registered with the HFL. Does anyone else have a problem with this?

Their elite and professional ambassadors receive a different product to the products offered on shelf. Only 2 shelf products are registered with the HFL. Does anyone else have a problem with this?

You mean to tell me...if I buy a tub of recovermax it would be different to the one burry gets? Different in what way?

eek.gif

You mean to tell me...if I buy a tub of recovermax it would be different to the one burry gets? Different in what way?

Not really. The products are the same as far as I know but the specific batches destined for pro athletes are screened properly for contaminants (those pesky doping scandals were getting out of hand). Only 2 shelf products have been registered for the same screening, some sort of protein shake and 1 other.

Not really. The products are the same as far as I know but the specific batches destined for pro athletes are screened properly for contaminants (those pesky doping scandals were getting out of hand). Only 2 shelf products have been registered for the same screening, some sort of protein shake and 1 other.

Ta thanks....just out of interest does america have firmer regulations...Let's take hammer as an example

Ta thanks....just out of interest does america have firmer regulations...Let's take hammer as an example

America actually has slacker regulations! Haven't looked much at Hammer, will browse their site and see what sort of stuff they offer.

eek.gif

America actually has slacker regulations! Haven't looked much at Hammer, will browse their site and see what sort of stuff they offer.

TH,

I just switched to Hammer Perpeteum.

Tub still sealed.

Really looking forward to your feedback.

thumbup1.gif

TH,

I just switched to Hammer Perpeteum.

Tub still sealed.

Really looking forward to your feedback.

thumbup1.gif

I have always used perpetuam...and can't fault the product. For recovery I use recovermax and also there...can't fault the product, did the job when it was supposed to.

If only the guy on the street can terminate their dependance on supplements all together.

I dont use supplements... I do OK. If you eat and rest well there should be no need. Try it, for real.