Young Cyclist in the Finals for award

bobbie

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bobbie, nicely done. Long Essay, long vote smile.png

Are we going to be reading more of her efforts on here ?

blush - but now you all know Lauren!!

Will definitely keep you all posted. at this stage she is sitting next to me gobsmacked that so many people are voting for her!!

will try post some more pictures of her in her moooooootiful kit!! thanks so much for your vote and the many others!!

Goeie Genade

Nou moet die oom Sharkie van die Weskus (hagar) nog net sy kop hier uitsteek, dan kry die kaap glad nie somer die jaar nie!!

My vote is gedoen

I'm definitely not going to suggest he logs on then... I'm off to CT next week and really don't want bad weather ;-)

Thank you all for the unbelievable support. I am so grateful and amazed at all the comments and votes . thank you!! Lauren

***Hijack on***

Jeez, now i sommer miss Nellie too

@slowpoke, does oom Hagar still visits here? Think its time i go give the ol' ballie a visit!

***Hijack off***

Vote DONE! But what a stupid system that is... You can vote more than once... So you can just continue voting for the same person!

***Hijack on***

Jeez, now i sommer miss Nellie too

@slowpoke, does oom Hagar still visits here? Think its time i go give the ol' ballie a visit!

***Hijack off***

Nope, don't think either him or Nellie come here anymore. I just wish I was going to have the time to head up the coast to visit Hagar while done in CT next week :'( I saw Nellie just over a month ago when I was in Bloem, she's doing well :-)

Thank you Andrew - this very Andrew was one of the 8 club members who joined Lauren on her 100 Miles to Nowhere Quest and has supported her with all her fund raising efforts from day 1!! He is our number 1 fudge buyer!! Thank you Andrew, you know Lauren well enough to know that she is completely gobsmacked by this!

I received an email from CHOC in Durban telling us that they have voted as well as sent an email to their branches to vote!

Thank you, all of you xx

Thank you for your votes!! Voting closes on the 17th and winner is announced on the 20th of November. Will definitely keep you all posted :-)