Tokai Plantation - 24th November - Downhill Race

daneger

Guest Omega Man

Look at Vanderham in Seasons. 78 kph over a jump! That's FAST!!!

There are 3 corners on Pleney in Morzine. They are on a piste section and wiiiide open fast. If you get it right you can easily hit 65-70. Dan hit 65. The fastest I dared was 59 according to my cat eye. And that feels so GODDAMNED FAST!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

check with Mayhem what speed he got on the JT.. It was you huh mayhem? Some ridiculous speed!

What is a JT? You mean his GT?

Edited by Omega Man

oh, JeepTrack. That kid is twisted, I think my jaw dropped when I heard.

Mayhem, that's right.. TWISTED! blink.png (it was you, huh?)

What is a JT? You mean his GT?

Edited by Pain or Shine

LOL. Yeah, I think my fastest is about 70 on the JT. That was on my hardtail. According to my Sigma at the time.

Holy crap, that's dicey! I reckon the guys were doing about 45-50 hitting the big sender on Saturday. I was doing about 15-20, seeing as I was too knackered to even stand up and pedal. True story.

Edited by MH for short

Holy crap, that's dicey! I reckon the guys were doing about 45-50 hitting the big sender on Saturday. I was doing about 15-20, seeing as I was too knackered to even stand up and pedal. True story.

Yeah. But that was in the days when I was doing the JT all the way down. Stoopid.

Guest Omega Man

Haha. on my 2nd run I had a conversation with the photag in the quarry i was so ended. Had a GREAT time tho. So much fun riding a race 2 minutes from my house.

I will admit that i was pretty comatose the whole of yesterday.

Guest Omega Man

Yeah. But that was in the days when I was doing the JT all the way down. Stoopid.

WTF is a JT?

Haha. on my 2nd run I had a conversation with the photag in the quarry i was so ended. Had a GREAT time tho. So much fun riding a race 2 minutes from my house.

I will admit that i was pretty comatose the whole of yesterday.

I didn't even stay for the 2nd run. Tasted blood in my throat after the first, so I called it a day. Ah, reaping the fruits of having spent 300 hours/month in front of a PC for the last 4 months instead of riding....

You know when you see heads dropping at the thought of pedalling, "game over" !

Guys were poked! But grins from ear to ear. I think the whole vibe was just plain cool. So many guys enjoying a bit of organised competition on their home soil..

I was driving next to one of the riders in fun class, and was doing about 40km/h the time from the hip jump into DH3, didn't know if he got faster as I had to slow down to a reasonable speed.