Tokai Plantation - 24th November - Downhill Race

daneger

Yeah. But that was in the days when I was doing the JT all the way down. Stoopid.

I still find quiet days and do drifts down.. what a workout and the fun factor is that of a moto! Not stoopid at all, just don't get it wrong! 3 of last 4 helivacs were in one stretch of JT, the other was just in a different area. Expect the worst and stay ready for anything. It is however better if you just have fun, that seems to keep in reason.. signage soon.

DJR, Beattbox and I drifted down the Swartberg pass not too long ago... Dawid, if that's what you do on a regular basis we need to plan more trips! drool.gif

I lost three side knobs in a row to one corner!! Chasing you!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the any pics?? cant seem to find any except for the 2 on facebook

POSTED SOME IN THE PHOTO PAGE.......

Got some more but not as nice. If u can tell me what you were earing and your bike colour and make, i may be able to find a pic of you.

POSTED SOME IN THE PHOTO PAGE.......

Got some more but not as nice. If u can tell me what you were earing and your bike colour and make, i may be able to find a pic of you.

Were you there during the practice runs or the race runs? I only got one run in so prob no photos at all.

Green Santa Cruz VP Free, Green Jersey with Nature Conservation Corporation on it.

Guest Omega Man

They won't take your pic if you are sitting down daneger!

Hahahaha.

Guest Omega Man

****. Don't bother looking then

Dude My pics will have chunder spewing out the bottom of my helmet. hahaha.

Guest Omega Man

Check this on of me out. The photag has pulled off the amazing feat of making it look like I almost know what I'm doing.

post-18968-0-30353600-1354027923_thumb.jpg

Check this on of me out. The photag has pulled off the amazing feat of making it look like I almost know what I'm doing.

Suck it in for the pics next time Omega Man tongue.png

WTF is that following you down the trail .... looks like an alien craft intent on chopping off your head!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is that following you down the trail .... looks like an alien craft intent on chopping off your head!!!!!!!!!!

Mwaaah, 'suck it in'.. priceless!

That sir, is a alien craft intent on chopping off Omega Man's head!!!! It missed :(

Guest Omega Man

Those are my homebrew beers fella.

Guest Omega Man

the 45 min brew? In one side out the other..

Actually that pick is rather impressive. First run?

Erm. Deff a race run cos I only whipped out the race top for the race runs. I think 2nd run cos I thought that thing was gonna chop my head off. The awesome thing about this shot is that the photag captured the exact moment that the race ended.

For me at least.

Guest Omega Man

Photoshop?

No No. I can actually ride (sort of). I just choose not to have an ego about it and be self deprecating cos It's ultimately about the fun for me. Having any ego about it turns it into competition somewhere down the line which sucks all the fun out of it.

Edited by Omega Man