94.7 Expo

StevieL

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 to 6 for today and tomorrow and 8 to 3 on Saturday.

supercycling advertised Sat. reg times to 2pm, so our plans to go Sat afternoon got bumped so he could go with friends today. I'll ask how much fun he had standing in queues.devil.gif

Some of you are going to be seriously disappointed. No Bar-One girls and for the rest - really disappointed. You should be able to see some new innovations and technology at these expos but it's a real Chinese Bazaar.

That's the problem....its become a bazaar. Its actually meant to be an opportunity for importers/distributors to showcase their new 2013 stock to the cycling public.

And no Cannondale stand :( !

PPA represented, we need an equivalent up here.

Also interesting couple that cycled down Africa on collapsible bikes - they now represent a brand and selling a book of their experiences.

thankfully was there bright and early before the mad rush, the queues were hectic by the time i left at 11

they had opened before 10, i was already finished with my reseeding by 9:25.

Madhouse, honestly not pleasant - I think I waited 20 minutes in the line, maybe more.

Didnt even stop anywhere, just walked through and out - had coffee and something to eat at the coffee shop in Sandton City.

I wonder who came up with the stick on numbers idea.

Big fail in my book!

Yip, at the 40k last week, there were a lot lying around that had come off. Also, not very sweat proof either.

And no Cannondale stand sad.png !

PPA represented, we need an equivalent up here.

Also interesting couple that cycled down Africa on collapsible bikes - they now represent a brand and selling a book of their experiences.

I was in Sandton City earlier on business and thought of going accross to look to see if they had any new Cannondales - glad I did not waste my time.