Development cycling donation??

Mr MacPhisto

Hi

I have a bag of old cycling kit as well as a couple of odds and ends that I havn't used in the past few years that I am looking to give away to any development club or something like that, that would make use of the kit.

Does anyone know of any in the Gauteng region, or is anyone here on the hub involved in any such organisation that would like the kit etc.

Let me know...

Take it to Northern Farm, the little shop where they wash the bikes is part of the Diepsloot Bike Project.

I just took a load of gear there after enquiries with Brian Nash.

Mr Mac the Northern farm youngsters are really in need as their numbers are growing, I suggest youn hand it to them. Thanks Sp.

tx for that info mallo - i was planning on pm'ing you soon about some stuff i have, but i'll run it through to NF asap

Bev, i can come pick it up tomorrow as ill be in Bedfordview and then ill take it through to NF as we go regularly. hows that?

Bev' date=' i can come pick it up tomorrow as ill be in Bedfordview and then ill take it through to NF as we go regularly. hows that?[/quote']

Cool

Just give me a shout when your in the area

Something Midge and I are passionate about.... helping out those less fortunate. Well done guys.

BY THE WAY.......

Any handouts in the Cape Area will be greatly appreciated.  We have a never ending list of Development kids and adults, growing every week, and every bit helps. Remember that what you think is 'rubbish' they just love.

Will gladly collect from you.

Regards

Sharon 083 321 7253

I also have 2 helmets and a saddle + some kit & shoes which I would be willing to give away to the needy. I am in Boksburg during the week and have no idea where Northern Farm is.

you live in Bedfordview, PLEASE may i suggest you rather take it to a club in your area that's famous for caring, and has their own development team constantly growing, and i promise you GERMISTON WHEELERS would truly appreciate all the assistance they can get from their neighbours. i

I promise you if you phone any of the following people they will make a plan to collect anything from anybody they might have to donate.

Regards, Jaco Herbst. (Ex Germiston Wheelers member)

Phone the development guy uncle Mervyn on (082) 412-6429, or phone the vice-chairman Deon (084) 589-1503 or you can phone the chairman Simon (084) 575-0002.

Simply tell them you got the info from the hub and believe they could use cycling goodies for the development team.